Democrats "Privately" Concerned Biden Campaign is Doomed- "Trump may even win blue states"

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
“They” are the reason Biden is president. :francis:

That's not the point though. Nobody can force Biden to step down.

And don't misunderstand, I wish somebody could, but if Biden refuses to step down there isn't anybody can force him. It's a mistake for him not to, but I don't see the point of blaming a "they" here. Biden is the leader of the party now, it's on him.

If you think Biden is losing NY you're a fukking idiot. Biden will win the state by ten points, write it down and @ me if I'm wrong.

Here's why I still don't think Biden loses. All the polling people are freaking out over heavily samples people who didn't vote in the last two elections and are technically unlikely voters for November. The polling industry has been off since 2016 largely because of reliance on landline numbers and an inability to reach broader demographics of people. There was a large polling error in 2020 and an even larger one in 2022. You know, the year where there was gonna be a "Red Wave" remember.

I expect high turnout, but I also expect a large percentage of unlikely voters to do what they always do: stay home. And if you couldn't get off your ass to vote in 2020, IE one of the most important elections ever with near historic turnout rates, why the fukk would I believe you're going to vote this November?

The thing you don't acknowledge is that lot of people staying home is EXTREMELY good for Republicans.

What the issue is, is that pretty much everybody who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 will vote for him again no matter what. It's a cult. But it's extremely hard to imagine that everybody who voted for Biden in 2020 will vote for him again when a large part of the Dem base has lost respect for him over Gaza. And that's not even mentioning people who are unhappy with inflation.

Abortion saved the Dems in 2022, but I'm really not sure if it'll be enough this year.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You shouldn't be worried about ny, be worried about everywhere else :manny:
:unimpressed:

This is media spectacle to get you to vote. Just like how 2022 was a red wave and that shyt got squashed and Biden was one of the few Presidents in history to be a sitting president and not get much voter backlash at a midterm which is usually the norm. If he didn’t lose 2022 he’s not losing 2024.

And don't misunderstand, I wish somebody could, but if Biden refuses to step down there isn't anybody can force him. It's a mistake for him not to, but I don't see the point of blaming a "they" here. Biden is the leader of the party now, it's on him.

The thing you don't acknowledge is that lot of people staying home is EXTREMELY good for Republicans.

What the issue is, is that pretty much everybody who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 will vote for him again no matter what. It's a cult. But it's extremely hard to imagine that everybody who voted for Biden in 2020 will vote for him again when a large part of the Dem base has lost respect for him over Gaza. And that's not even mentioning people who are unhappy with inflation.

Abortion saved the Dems in 2022, but I'm really not sure if it'll be enough this year.
Why would people stay home consider voter turnout in Dem voter the last two years? Why would that trend change?:unimpressed: This is the Democratic Party’s decade of complete domination. As long as Trump is a presence in the Republican Party and the face of it the Party is toxic. They have lost every major election since 2018 with Trump as head.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is media spectacle to get you to vote. Just like how 2022 was a red wave and that shyt got squashed and Biden was one of the few Presidents in history to be a sitting president and not get much voter backlash at a midterm which is usually the norm. If he didn’t lose 2022 he’s not losing 2024.

I don't care about any of all of that, all im saying is that the dems are panicking for good reason all the swing states are is disarray this isn't gonna be a walk in the park for biden this is gonna be a fistfight
You can feel biden losing support left and right and its not because of trump, its biden himself :francis: IJS

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Biden should have stepped down :yeshrug:

he should have sat Kamala down, and said "im not running again, and you aren't either, because neither of us are good choices". and the Dems would have had a primary that nominated someone who beat Trump

biden '24 is the worst incumbent candidate any of us will see in our lifetimes :mjlol:
Which of the candidates from the 2020 Dem. Primary or newcomer could beat Trump now?

They dragged Biden out of retirement to run 4 years ago for a reason, and he's running again for the same reason.

Best case scenario is him winning and stepping down after the inauguration.

Who ? Sanders? Newsome? Absolutely not.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which of the candidates from the 2020 Dem. Primary or newcomer could beat Trump now?

They dragged Biden out of retirement to run 4 years ago for a reason, and he's running again for the same reason.

there's plenty of normal democrats all over the country, governors, senators, who could have been made the Dem nominee, they should have been talking about it since 2021. someone like chris murphy in CT; normal, moderate democrats who could have been perfectly plausible alternates for swing voters who hate trump

it's too late now, we're stuck with biden. unless they really do swap him out at the DNC :mjlol:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Either way, The Coli is gonna be poppin' this Fall

carl-weathers-dancing.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The scary part is Trump hasn’t really laid out his plan for the country. He hasn’t really taken a side on anything either. If he starts turning out simple ideas that people want to hear? Biden is going to be in for looooooooong election season.

Democrats don’t even talk about healthcare anymore.

Let Trump show up with a half decent conversation about insurance and Biden will fukk around and lose this.

I was listening to Breaking Points on the train today. They was talking about how young black and latino voters are moving to Trump.

Let Trump drop another one of those try Trump speeches now, when people are buying homes with 7% interest rates.

The reason hasn't really committed to any ideas is because he doesn't have any. He gives a filibustering response to abortion because he played a role in it being dismantled.

He had 4 years to replace Obamacare but couldn't deliver. Same thing with infrastructure. He's been telling us he'll have a plan by next week for the last 6 years.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Michelle,Obama disguised as Cornell West:lolbron:

Speaking of which,we cant forget the option of lesser two evils. White/non black liberals could easily be put on notice today. We are all voting Cornell,if you dont want Trump to win you will do the same#CornellOrNothing:wow:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

Biden is senile to the point they don’t want to prosecute him. He ain’t running shyt. :mjlol:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I don't care about any of all of that, all im saying is that the dems are panicking for good reason all the swing states are is disarray this isn't gonna be a walk in the park for biden this is gonna be a fistfight
You can feel biden losing support left and right and its not because of trump, its biden himself :francis: IJS
If Biden were running against an unknown Republican and not a known former president I’d agree. If Trump managed to get out the four years without drama he’d have a big chance against Biden. After all, Biden beat him by the skin of his teeth in 2020. Instead he spent the past four years saying the election was rigged, saying he’d punish his enemies, and republicans nationwide made it harder to obtain an abortion legally even under duress (rape, child, incest). The last of which has managed to turn even republican woman voters against GOP. Things are bad. If the GOP nominee were Haley or someone that hasn’t been president I could see them winning, but that’s not the case. Trump is too known and the country too against Republican national policy for Trump to win.