Democrats "Privately" Concerned Biden Campaign is Doomed- "Trump may even win blue states"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The whole process is garbage...but did you read the link I sent you?

I know you don't read, but Cato Institute is on your team. I don't give a fukk about the ways they are getting here, he's removing more than Trump did. We can argue whether policy is bringing more here, but he's removing MORE than your boy.

we really supposed to trust a fukking think tank than our own eyes??!?:dwillhuh:

and trump isnt MY boy nice try tho...:mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden shouldn't have ran for re-election. This is his Ruth Bader Ginseng moment. Should have stepped aside and let new blood take over but he had to hold on.

I don't know what it is with old motherfukkers in politics, especially Democrats, never ever wanting to retire :why:

I'd retire at 40 if I had the money, I don't get why these people still want to work in their 80s :why: there's really nothing they'd rather do with rest of their time?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
that number is fake. but yes, when Hamas set off a terrorist attack, took hostages, and then went and hid out among civilians, knowing israel would retaliate, the hamas terrorists condemned women and children to die. i'm sorry you have a problem dealing with that reality :yeshrug:

are you calling for Hamas to surrender, and give back the hostages, which would end the war tomorrow? if not, why not?

Mans really just justified ethnic cleansing :scust: hopefully you're never in charge of any big decisions

Hamas should surrender. But just because they don't doesn't mean starving people to death and bombing kids is okay. GTFOH.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's not the point though. Nobody can force Biden to step down.

And don't misunderstand, I wish somebody could, but if Biden refuses to step down there isn't anybody can force him. It's a mistake for him not to, but I don't see the point of blaming a "they" here. Biden is the leader of the party now, it's on him.

The thing you don't acknowledge is that lot of people staying home is EXTREMELY good for Republicans.

What the issue is, is that pretty much everybody who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 will vote for him again no matter what. It's a cult. But it's extremely hard to imagine that everybody who voted for Biden in 2020 will vote for him again when a large part of the Dem base has lost respect for him over Gaza. And that's not even mentioning people who are unhappy with inflation.

Abortion saved the Dems in 2022, but I'm really not sure if it'll be enough this year.

The problem with this argument is that when polls screen out unlikely/unreliable voters, Biden gains. You're seeing this across the board and it's why I keep ringing the bell about what's going on. They're flooding the zone with junk data again, just like they did in 2022, and it's giving republicans advantages that will not exist on election day/week.

Peep this nonsensical poll. Trump up big with "registered" voters (IE large sample of unlikely voters), yet a tie or Biden lead with likely/actual voters. They then go even further and show Biden up +1 with young voters and +6 with elderly (65+ yo) voters. This is insane. They're literally examining a bullshyt poll, showing you why it's wrong, and then parsing numbers as if it's accurate. It would take a historical realignment of political ideology to believe this. Democrats have received a majority of the elderly vote three times since 1972 (1992, 1996, 2000). It's safe to say unless you're Bill Clinton or Al Gore, most old people are not voting for a democrat....yet we're to believe Joe Biden is winning them by +6. While barely winning the youth vote, which has gone to democrats quite strong since 1992.

It's not just this particular poll. This keeps happening, and none of the major pollsters are raising alarms. Again, if Biden barely wins the youth vote and outright wins the elderly vote in November please @ me. Because that shyt ain't happening.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
can we stop with this goofy shyt? this is not the democratic primary, breh. he's the fukking president, millions and millions of people support israel in this country, that he ALSO has to appeal to :dead:

you can't just completely ignore that fact, and the fact that Hamas set it off with a terrorist attack. i don't know about you, but i really wish Hamas hadn't decided to parachute into israel and kill a thousand people
They only killed 300 "people", the IDF aren't people. They are savage pieces of garbage that need to be exerminated

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Outside of Staten Island biden winning new york city in a landslide

U really think them majority of them people was actually from the bronx who showed up??

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They only killed 300 "people", the IDF aren't people. They are savage pieces of garbage that need to be exerminated
then put up, or shut up :yeshrug:

it's been 80 years' worth of muslims crashing out against israel. maybe if you can't wipe them out, you should just give up at this point. israel apparently doesnt seem to be going anywhere, and i'm tired of hearing about this shyt

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Younger voters not gonna vote for Biden, it’s basically all on the older voters. And even then some are disgusted how he’s handling things.