Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hoped they at least asked Steph if it was cool for them to show up to the game on some spouse exchange sh!t

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
:skip: It's funny bc I've literally been negged for mentioning astrology, but that's exactly what yall describing and you don't even know it. They both have a libra moon, which makes them like two (attention-seeking) peas in a pod.

This is easily explained as well.
How can I find out what my moon sign is? What website did you get that from @HarlemHottie

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva

Stephen Curry's Father Dell Curry Is Married With A New Wife Just 2 Years After Divorcing Sonya​

Dell Curry got candid while speaking to the Charlotte Observer and revealed that he has gotten remarried after his public split with Sonya.

Yes. It’s great. ... I didn’t know what I was gonna do (after the divorce). I thought about going to the West Coast. I’m like, 'Nah, I’m not gonna follow my sons. I’m going to stick it out. Hang here...' And then I had friends who introduced me to my wife now. I’d met her a couple of times. We talked on the phone for a month before I laid eyes on her. I’m like: 'Oh, I like this girl, man. What’s going on here?' I wasn’t going to get married again. But life is great right now. It couldn’t be better. For me, I’m at a great place in my life. My home situation is sound. My kids and their families are doing great. They’re happy for me. I’m happy for them. So life’s good.

Dell also revealed his new wife's name is Nicki and that they have been married for the last year.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
IMG-5315.jpg

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Stephen Curry's Father Dell Curry Is Married With A New Wife Just 2 Years After Divorcing Sonya​

Dell Curry got candid while speaking to the Charlotte Observer and revealed that he has gotten remarried after his public split with Sonya.

Yes. It’s great. ... I didn’t know what I was gonna do (after the divorce). I thought about going to the West Coast. I’m like, 'Nah, I’m not gonna follow my sons. I’m going to stick it out. Hang here...' And then I had friends who introduced me to my wife now. I’d met her a couple of times. We talked on the phone for a month before I laid eyes on her. I’m like: 'Oh, I like this girl, man. What’s going on here?' I wasn’t going to get married again. But life is great right now. It couldn’t be better. For me, I’m at a great place in my life. My home situation is sound. My kids and their families are doing great. They’re happy for me. I’m happy for them. So life’s good.

Dell also revealed his new wife's name is Nicki and that they have been married for the last year.
Pics of the wife?