Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know this is jokes and all :pachaha::pachaha: but I KNOW Steph gotta be feeling some kind of way. Your mom is supposed to be the wholesome one and the dad the scumbag :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
:mjlol: Nah... Steph got a big dikk, breh.

I know breh like ":manny: Not my job, not my prob, I'm going to the warehouse to polish my knob."

Last edited:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like some weird swinger shyt that went too far. Both downgraded. I know Steph looking at Aisha like
giphy.gif

Doubt it. They probably socialized and were familiar with each other and in those situations alot of people tend to develop attraction or feelings for each other due curiosity, grass is greener etc

Alot people end up fukking their ex's friends. These folks just took it to another level

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Muthafukkas do NOT want to be alone...:snoop: I would love to be rich and alone without a woman nagging me... when i was in a relationship it was draining alot of times dealing with her headache. dude gets divorced and he hops right back into a marriage???:what:

Dell could be outchea running thru Steph and Seth (if he has any LOL) groupies. Mans is doing this all wrong.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muthafukkas do NOT want to be alone...:snoop: I would love to be rich and alone without a woman nagging me... when i was in a relationship it was draining alot of times dealing with her headache. dude gets divorced and he hops right back into a marriage???:what:
You have to consider his age, you’re in your prime so things are different