Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If you Google gray divorce usually one spouse ends up screwed financially. I worked with guys and had family members who couldn't retire early or who had to get a 2nd jobs after Divorcing past 50 years old. Hell you could lose half your retirement savings to your spouse.

If you're married 10years then get divorced the ex wife gets half your SOCIAL SECURITY

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Daps
If you Google gray divorce usually one spouse ends up screwed financially. I worked with guys and had family members who couldn't retire early or who had to get a 2nd jobs after Divorcing past 50 years old. Hell you could lose half your retirement savings to your spouse.

Had a coworker who divorced late...like late 50s/early 60s.

He lucked out because all three of his kids had graduated high school, college and grad school. Plus, even though he made 6 figs, his wife was some kind of software engineer and she made more. They sold the house and split it down the middle. Big enough house that each of them could buy another smaller crib.

Dude (white guy) pulled a fine azz Vietnamese broad that's like 15 years younger and already has grown kids too. Think her money is about the same as his ex, maybe better (orthodontist, I think). Dude needs to write a book :russ:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a coworker who divorced late...like late 50s/early 60s.

He lucked out because all three of his kids had graduated high school, college and grad school. Plus, even though he made 6 figs, his wife was some kind of software engineer and she made more. They sold the house and split it down the middle. Big enough house that each of them could buy another smaller crib.

Dude (white guy) pulled a fine azz Vietnamese broad that's like 15 years younger and already has grown kids too. Think her money is about the same as his ex, maybe better (orthodontist, I think). Dude needs to write a book :russ:
The older cats I know lost their house and half their retirement savings because the wife didn't make as much money. I know one guy who wanted a divorce but reconciled once his attorney told him how much bread he would lose. The paid off house and half his retirement savings.

Luckily this one white guy I worked with was able to buy another house and didn't have to stay in an apartment for too long. But he was forced to work a 2nd job just to maintain the same standard of living.

His kids we're all grown but money he was counting on went into help paying for their college tuition over the years. He had the feeling his wife was planning this all along. And just waiting on the right time when the kids we're gone and the house paid off. She even convinced him to move halfway across the country to be closer to her family. Thinking they were gonna retire and live out the rest of their lives together. But she just wanted him to finance this move back to her hometown. And once everything was in place told him she was no longer happy. He told me that he just wished she told him earlier. Before he spent all this money to relocate at damn near 60 years old. But she didn't make enough money to buy a house in her hometown. And would've struggled or had to move in with family. She strung him along long enough to get everything lined up financially in a new state before kicking him to the curb.

I can see why Dell Curry is probably trying to outdue Sonya by dating this dudes ex-wife. But you can't beat women at being petty and manipulative it's in their DNA.