Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

Daps
:manny: Let dell eat

Dude is 57 and probably ran through a lot of bad broads when he was playing

After his wife cheated, he was like I’m just done with nice looking chicks and going to get a chick a average/below average broad who is faithful and submissive
This 100%.

If the mouth/box game is on point and she makes good cookies and brownies and shyt, why not? She looks like an average PTA mom from some lily white suburb. That's probably all he wants at this point. He doesn't need a "bad bytch"...dude got money and his kids got money. He's straight.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ya’ll gonna try to spin this into a W by ANY MEANS lmao!!!

Dude is with an ugly, worn out, 75 year old looking Cac who probably celebrated and said a silent prayer when Martin Luther King was assassinated. There IS NO silver lining for this one brehs
i'm not spinning shyt stop the cap. she is gangly, but she doesnt look 75 stop. and if he's fukkin 78910s with her, what's the problem? you mfs stay policin dikks like heaux tho that's assured

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
giphy.gif

My nikka steph don’t need this type of fukkery broadcasted now :dead:

If I'm Marcus Smart I got jokes lined up for hours. :pachaha:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I'm talking about Dell having to lose a good chunk of his fortune in a Divorce since he's the bread winner. And the reason the family is this wealthy. While his wife cheats and gets rewarded. She didn't even want to have Steph in the first place. So that tells you about her decision making skills. Something just seems inherently unfair when a Man who's done so much for his family gets embarrassed by his women like this. If it can happen to a multi-millionaire ball player. It can happen to any dude even ones not as rich as Dell Curry who can bounce back financially at that age.

This has nothing to do with what you said before. You said…..

Why get divorced at that age?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has nothing to do with what you said before. You said…..

Why get divorced at that age?
If you Google gray divorce usually one spouse ends up screwed financially. I worked with guys and had family members who couldn't retire early or who had to get a 2nd jobs after Divorcing past 50 years old. Hell you could lose half your retirement savings to your spouse.