Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From my understanding he was cheating on her their entire marriage. So it appears that they both were cheating. She made the decision to divorce because it had gotten to the point where they could no longer be amicable, or live together. I’m trying to understand why only Sonya is being blamed for their marriage falling apart, when clearly both she and Dell were seeing other people/cheating and they were no longer able to live together and get along. What should she have done? Stay married but separated lol? What if one of them eventually wants to remarry.

I think divorce was the right call and i don’t this all falls on Sonya. I’ve already read a report where she fired back at him for his numerous indiscretions that started from the beginning of their marriage and spanned throughout. Divorces are often ugly when money and infidelity is involved. I suspect that neither of them are innocent and that this can’t be blamed on just one party. But of course y’all blaming it on her because she was the one to sink a ship that was already in the process of sinking anyway.

Anytime a man kicks a woman out the house and she actually leaves... you know that whatever shyt she did was at least 50x worse than whatever dirt he did.

Ya'll gotta read the subtext. We have videos of Sonya twerking in a club, dancing on a teammate, disrespecting dell to his face in a commercial, etc.
We have zero videos of Dell doing shyt but looking depressed.

If shyt was the other way you would be singing a different tune.

The only part I agree with you on is that divorce is the right call. Cuz marriage was the wrong call to begin with.

GMB 1988

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A woman told me I had bedroom eyes I was like...:dahell: da fukk does that mean??:mjlol: but as I got older I understood:mjgrin:

on 2 occasions bytches told me I had “cop” eyes…first bytch I ignored cuz I didn’t feel like entertaining her and the shyt sounded stupid…2nd chic I questioned since it was my 2nd time ever hearing that…but she explained it as even tho I don’t say anything it feels like I’m “judging” her with my eyes so she be afraid to lie…sonya curry need a nikka like me in her life to keep her an honest ho…see how I tied it back to the topic? :banderas:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dell probably upset like a muthafukka. He probably thinking about all the women he could’ve had and all women he could’ve married yet he chose her, gave her a dope ass life and she repays him by fukking a redneck instead of being grateful. The only silver lining out of this is they produced three very successful children.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Dell a legit former NBA player and 6th man of the year, he supposed to be getting it in. :mjtf:

He made the decision to marry her, did he not? If he wanted to get it in, he shouldn’t have gotten married. The reality is that by getting it in all throughout their marriage he was actually cheating on her. She cheated too. But only she’s getting the criticism—but he doesn’t get multiple free passes just because he’s Dell curry. He was also supposed to respect his vows to his wife and he didn’t. Apparently neither did she.

Look they both cheated—they both contributed to the demise of the marriage, he is not some innocent victim with a whore wife lol. He was wrong too. He’s at fault too.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From my understanding he was cheating on her their entire marriage. So it appears that they both were cheating. She made the decision to divorce because it had gotten to the point where they could no longer be amicable, or live together. I’m trying to understand why only Sonya is being blamed for their marriage falling apart, when clearly both she and Dell were seeing other people/cheating and they were no longer able to live together and get along. What should she have done? Stay married but separated lol? What if one of them eventually wants to remarry.

I think divorce was the right call and i don’t this all falls on Sonya. I’ve already read a report where she fired back at him for his numerous indiscretions that started from the beginning of their marriage and spanned throughout. Divorces are often ugly when money and infidelity is involved. I suspect that neither of them are innocent and that this can’t be blamed on just one party. But of course y’all blaming it on her because she was the one to sink a ship that was already in the process of sinking anyway.
WRONG

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Anytime a man kicks a woman out the house and she actually leaves... you know that whatever shyt she did was at least 50x worse than whatever dirt he did.

Ya'll gotta read the subtext. We have videos of Sonya twerking in a club, dancing on a teammate, disrespecting dell to his face in a commercial, etc.
We have zero videos of Dell doing shyt but looking depressed.

If shyt was the other way you would be singing a different tune.

The only part I agree with you on is that divorce is the right call. Cuz marriage was the wrong call to begin with.

GMB 1988
All of this.