Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Anytime a man kicks a woman out the house and she actually leaves... you know that whatever shyt she did was at least 50x worse than whatever dirt he did.

Ya'll gotta read the subtext. We have videos of Sonya twerking in a club, dancing on a teammate, disrespecting dell to his face in a commercial, etc.
We have zero videos of Dell doing shyt but looking depressed.

If shyt was the other way you would be singing a different tune.

The only part I agree with you on is that divorce is the right call. Cuz marriage was the wrong call to begin with.

GMB 1988
They both were wrong. But there were probably other things taking place too, that haven’t been brought to light but because this is become public gossip, we’ll hear about those other things. It sounds like at some point, maybe when she got serious with the white dude, he said she couldn’t stay there anymore because he was pissed about it. It wasn’t respectful—so I understand where he’s coming from. She was in a whole relationship still living with him. That’s probably why she left too—I suspect that she is over the other man’s house so much that they might as well be living together anyway (which is why Dell now thinks they are). But I honestly think the difference in their cheating is that he didn’t turn his dealings with the groupies into a relationship or get too emotionally involved. She obviously did—since she says that once they separated she got into this relationship.

I’ll be interested to see what other details come out. I think we are only at the beginning, and like I said I don’t think either one is innocent.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t give a fukk. Don’t cheat then cry about being cheated on.
He not crying about being cheated on! She was cheating and still wanted to live with him! That’s a no go! He played in the league and his sons got long money he ain’t crying about that p*ssy prolly ain’t fukked Sonya in years y’all women be so delusional nikkas don’t be giving af he just wanted to stay together because it was cheaper to keep her that’s it!

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yo that's Steve son same nose and eyes holy fukking shyt :ohhh:

dish_SethCurry_4449.jpg

Dell-Curry.jpg

You can tell Seth is Dell son hence why he went to Duke while Steph went to Davidson:ohhh:

It all makes sense now why Steph never got Seth on the Warriors them nikkas half brothers:ohhh:

Plus Steve 6'4 and was a professional athlete :ohhh:

:unimpressed:OR HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS MOTHER.

3216107400bb85671e2ecbb91dc97c9a.jpg

STEPH WOULD HAVE A COMPLETELY
DIFFERENT HAIR TEXTURE IF HIS
POPS WAS WHITE.

HIS HAIR IS KINKY AS fukk

AND HIS MOMS IS ALREADY ADMIXED.

4567.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
He not crying about being cheated on! She was cheating and still wanted to live with him! That’s a no go! He played in the league and his sons got long money he ain’t crying about that p*ssy prolly ain’t fukked Sonya in years y’all women be so delusional nikkas don’t be giving af he just wanted to stay together because it was cheaper to keep her that’s it!

what the fukk are you talking about where did I say they had to stay together???? I was responding to the post i quoted dumbass! I don’t give a fukk if he leaves or stays.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its on Tmz report. Sonya reported that Dell has cheated with multiple women. Relatives and friends knew about it. It was an open secret.
Welp, if they both like that. then they should be happy to be single again. never understood the point of getting married if trying to live that lifestyle. at least do like Will and Jada and be cool with slamming ass with others.