Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He made the decision to marry her, did he not? If he wanted to get it in, he shouldn’t have gotten married. The reality is that by getting it in all throughout their marriage he was actually cheating on her. She cheated too. But only she’s getting the criticism—but he doesn’t get multiple free passes just because he’s Dell curry. He was also supposed to respect his vows to his wife and he didn’t. Apparently neither did she.

Look they both cheated—they both contributed to the demise of the marriage, he is not some innocent victim with a whore wife lol. He was wrong too. He’s at fault too.

Look Ms. Curry we appreciate you trying to tell us your side of the story and we know that you are telling the absolute truth, but it is no fun if we have to look at both sides of a story. America is full of simpletons. We are not a nuanced people so don't confuse us with truths and facts. We just need a villain. We don't want to blame Dell, because he seems like such a very nice family man. So unfortunately for you we have chosen you to be the villain. You are not really the villain here either because you have raised some seemingly nice children, but we can't factor that stuff into our thinking because we are a simple people and we need a villain. So we don't need to know the back story to your marriage. Just suffice it to know that you are the villain for our simple minded purposes. Sorry. :manny:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Yo that's Steve son same nose and eyes holy fukking shyt :ohhh:

dish_SethCurry_4449.jpg

Dell-Curry.jpg

You can tell Seth is Dell son hence why he went to Duke while Steph went to Davidson:ohhh:

It all makes sense now why Steph never got Seth on the Warriors them nikkas half brothers:ohhh:

Plus Steve 6'4 and was a professional athlete :ohhh:
seth got his first shot as a warrior before he decided to join the kings

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what the fukk are you talking about where did I say they had to stay together???? I was responding to the post i quoted dumbass! I don’t give a fukk if he leaves or stays.
Girl you stupid you said don’t cheat if you can’t handle being cheated back on! He don’t give af! She wanted to stay with him while seeing another guy what aren’t you understanding?? Your whole reason for posting was that you think he mad cause she got another dude! And he don’t care! Shut yo ass up

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Why even bother getting married these days? This society is too toxic and the feminine social order is designed to destroy families. That fresh and fit scandal further showed how dangerous accusations are as well. How does one cope with a 304 mother.

what is a 304 mother lol and a feminine social order?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Girl you stupid you said don’t cheat if you can’t handle being cheated back on! He don’t give af! She wanted to stay with him while seeing another guy what aren’t you understanding?? Your whole reason for posting was that you think he mad cause she got another dude! And he don’t care! Shut yo ass up

Retard, I was responding to the post i was quoting. Did dell say he was supposed to cheat or did the person i quoted say it?? I never once said dell was mad about anything I said YOU were mad because YOU were crying over my post. Wtf arent YOU understanding???? Now YOU stfu dumbass.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He fukked up marrying a broke broad out of “love” I guess :mjlol:

You can get married, GMB applies to marrying broke hoes. Y’all both better come to table with shyt to lose. What does Dell have to gain / lose and what does Sonya have to gain / lose here…then you’ll figure out why which party filed for divorce.

If you can’t find a broad with something to her name then stay single and fukk hoes. When you got your shyt together, you can easily find women to do everything a “wife” can in 2021 so figure it out….

Ashley Banks

Daps
Look Ms. Curry we appreciate you trying to tell us your side of the story and we know that you are telling the absolute truth, but it is no fun if we have to look at both sides of a story. America is full of simpletons. We are not a nuanced people so don't confuse us with truths and facts. We just need a villain. We don't want to blame Dell, because he seems like such a very nice family man. So unfortunately for you we have chosen you to be the villain. You are not really the villain here either because you have raised some seemingly nice children, but we can't factor that stuff into our thinking because we are a simple people and we need a villain. So we don't need to know the back story to your marriage. Just suffice it to know that you are the villain for our simple minded purposes. Sorry. :manny:

Idk why the “look ms.curry” has me :dead:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Retard, I was responding to the post i was quoting. Did dell say he was supposed to cheat or did the person i quoted say it?? I never once said dell was mad about anything I said YOU were mad because YOU were crying over my post. Wtf arent YOU understanding???? Now YOU stfu dumbass.
You a stupid dumb ass girl you know exactly what you were saying and now yo dumb ass got proven wrong shut yo dumb ass up Dell don’t care about Sonya and her new man or her cheating you damn clown

Ashley Banks

Daps
You a stupid dumb ass girl you know exactly what you were saying and now yo dumb ass got proven wrong shut yo dumb ass up Dell don’t care about Sonya and her new man or her cheating you damn clown

Let it go dumbass, you’re WRONG get over it!! What I said still stands!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He made the decision to marry her, did he not? If he wanted to get it in, he shouldn’t have gotten married. The reality is that by getting it in all throughout their marriage he was actually cheating on her. She cheated too. But only she’s getting the criticism—but he doesn’t get multiple free passes just because he’s Dell curry. He was also supposed to respect his vows to his wife and he didn’t. Apparently neither did she.

Look they both cheated—they both contributed to the demise of the marriage, he is not some innocent victim with a whore wife lol. He was wrong too. He’s at fault too.
How many married women did Dell sleep with that you know of ..

His wife is a homewrecker of the highest order.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He fukked up marrying a broke broad out of “love” I guess :mjlol:

You can get married, GMB applies to marrying broke hoes. Y’all both better come to table with shyt to lose. What does Dell have to gain / lose and what does Sonya have to gain / lose here…then you’ll figure out why which party filed for divorce.

If you can’t find a broad with something to her name then stay single and fukk hoes. When you got your shyt together, you can easily find women to do everything a “wife” can in 2021 so figure it out….
Exactly! That's why you don't wife no lightskin Thot. I don't care how fine she is some women just aren't to be wifed. Dell should've known better. If she acting like this now in her 50's. Just imagine how out of control she was 20-30 years ago.
:francis:

You have your fun with them. Then send them back to the streets where they belong.
:yeshrug: