Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1988 NFL Draft - Steve Johnson, Tight end, played for Virginia Tech

"Sonya and Dell first met as student-athletes at Virginia Tech and were married in 1988, shortly after Dell was drafted to the NBA in 1986"

Dell, get a damn DNA test!!:damn::damn::damn:

bad-boys-got-real.gif
naw steph made too much money. its the rare w of not raising not your own blood.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
From my understanding he was cheating on her their entire marriage. So it appears that they both were cheating. She made the decision to divorce because it had gotten to the point where they could no longer be amicable, or live together. I’m trying to understand why only Sonya is being blamed for their marriage falling apart, when clearly both she and Dell were seeing other people/cheating and they were no longer able to live together and get along. What should she have done? Stay married but separated lol? What if one of them eventually wants to remarry.

I think divorce was the right call and i don’t this all falls on Sonya. I’ve already read a report where she fired back at him for his numerous indiscretions that started from the beginning of their marriage and spanned throughout. Divorces are often ugly when money and infidelity is involved. I suspect that neither of them are innocent and that this can’t be blamed on just one party. But of course y’all blaming it on her because she was the one to sink a ship that was already in the process of sinking anyway.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though Steph look nothing like Dell (his mom really won the gene race on that child), he can’t be a cac’s child with that shooting. That’s god given ability. Dell probably knew Steph was his son the moment he started hitting threes from half court in middle school :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Oooh oh ooh, nikkas was ready to ride for Sonya but this whole wenching aspect brings a curveball to the story. Interesting to see where the coli takes this.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
From my understanding he was cheating on her their entire marriage. So it appears that they both were cheating. She made the decision to divorce because it had gotten to the point where they could no longer be amicable, or live together. I’m trying to understand why only Sonya is being blamed for their marriage falling apart, when clearly both she and Dell were seeing other people/cheating and they were no longer able to live together and get along. What should she have done? Stay married but separated lol? What if one of them eventually wants to remarry.

I think divorce was the right call and i don’t this all falls on Sonya. I’ve already read a report where she fired back at him for his numerous indiscretions that started from the beginning of their marriage and spanned throughout. Divorces are often ugly when money and infidelity is involved. I suspect that neither of them are innocent and that this can’t be blamed on just one party. But of course y’all blaming it on her because she was the one to sink a ship that was already in the process of sinking anyway.

Dell a legit former NBA player and 6th man of the year, he supposed to be getting it in. :mjtf: