Debate: White Supremacy Vs. Self Accountability/Responsibility

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
What is black inferiority?
The belief that you can't fight against white supremacy. The belief that a black life is not as valuable as a white life. The belief that a system alone can stop you from becoming who you want to be. The belief that white people having it out for you means that you can't become someone.

And a gang of other shyt.

You're in college like I'm in college. I lost both my parents before I was 21. Dealt with child abuse. Dealt with foster care. Dealt with shelters. Parents were on drugs. Until recently, I've never lived somewhere that wasn't the hood. And I'm still on my way to being someone. That system doesn't have to stop you. And it's not stopping you. Is it?

Why? Because you care about yourself and you don't wanna be another nikka just outchea. You respect yourself, and you expect from yourself. As I do. White people ain't better than me. White women aren't better than black women. I love myself more than I hate the system. Them motherfukkers threw everything at me and I'm still about to tell those motherfukkers to eat A fukkING dikk come May.

Succumbing to the system is a choice. Hate to say it, but it's the truth.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we as black people agree with this?? How do you personally feel about this quote?? Ive been wanting to make this thread because it seems like EVERY single crime that a black person commits is eventually blamed on "white supremacy". Every thread eventually turns into a "white supremacy vs. self accountability" debate. And whats worse is that anyone who dares mention what WE need to do as a people is labeled a "c00n" or "regurgitating Fox News talking points".

Obviously systematic oppression (i hate using the term "white supremacy" btw:snoop:) is the root cause for alot of problems on the macro level, but to let every knucklehead off the hook with it is dangerous in my opinion. All of the crimes and unwise decisions are NOT taking place because they are in poverty or because the white man is "holding them down".

I know personal accountability is a subject that alot of us dont want to talk about, but at the end of the day WE are the ones that are in control of our own destiny. Change on any level starts with a change in one's own mentality. That goes for the biggest revolutions to a woman finally leaving her abusive boyfriend on down to a kid finally sticking up to his bully. It starts with a change of one's OWN mindset.

I dont know if we're waiting on the white man to one day say "im sorry for oppressing you these past 400+ years, what can i do to make everything better?", but i got news for yall, THAT DAY IS NEVER COMING!!!!

We can sit around blaming "white supremacy" all we want, but thats not going to do anything. I will say that RECOGNIZING the concept of systemic oppression and who our real enemy is is the 1st step towards combatting it tho. I think we are in this step currently. I think alot of us are really becoming aware of the concept of "white supremacy" within the past few years. I dont think most of us were truly aware of how deep and systematic racism truly is. I know this is the case for me personally and i think it reflects on the The Coli also. Ive seen more threads about race/white supremacy the last year or so than ever before. We are waking up. Hell, The creation of The Root section is a result of this awakening.

Ill admit, when i 1st became more aware of "white supremacy" i was one of those that wanted to blame EVERYTHING on it. It made me angry. Everything was about the big bad evil white man. Every black man in prison was a result of "the white man". But now ive calmed down and have moved on to "whats next". What i mean by that is "ok, i realize white supremacy is the root cause.......but whats next? What are WE gonna do about it?"

So my question for all of you who blames "white supremacy" on everything, what exactly is the next step now that we recognize the root cause?? Are we waiting for THEM to change and make things better for us or is that OUR responsibility to force that change for ourselves?? Im just curious on you guys mindset as far as what do you guys think OUR OWN role is in achieving progression as a people??

@FrederickDouglas this isn't a shot against you personally btw, i just thought it was a perfect quote to jumpstart this convo

Peace yall
there is no next step for black people. thats the part you dont get. some of us will overcome(most wont). the next step is not on us.

i'm not sure how old you are but understand black people fresh out of slavery have shown throughout american history that we can be held back but not be held down. we've flipped it, flipped it, and flipped it again. i dont know how many times i have to post this stuff. but here we go again. Blacks have owned land, businesses, etc. Those things were taken away from blacks by Whites and white supremacy. i'm not even talking about slavery days. i'm not even referring to jim crow yet.

This has happened to black people as a whole for a very long time. So that should tell you, its not US, it's THEM.

White supremacy has literally started a race and placed a guard rail so you cant move until after white people have lapped you several times. then when you start moving and look like you may be making a 1st lap around. because you're moving so fast, they know one day he/she will catch me. So what do they do? Throw yet another road block in front of you.

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

That "lets take responsibility" If you're thinking you need to take responsibility odds are you're not the one with a gun in hand shooting up other black folks to begin with. so YOU dont need to do JACK.

This is like when Obama would go to the black colleges talking about how WE need to take responsibility, etc. I'm like uhh mr president. No one in this audience is thugging it up like that anymore. everyone here is a college grad, remember you're speaking at a college graduation. Why are you telling these cap and gown nuccas about a bunch of chief keef nuccas? doesnt make sense.

There is nothing we can do on the grand scale. What Some very very rich black people COULD do is start pooling their money and resources to create black elementary schools, black middle schools, black high schools. they may all have to be online so they cant say "but but you have to let whites in too." you can let them in too. dont care. just know 99.9% of the population will be US types. and Then you can give your kids a higher education then they are receiving now.

the odds of you changing keef is slim. he's almost too old now. sure some will change and dont stop trying to work with them. but the investment should be with the little kids. thats the future.

all that ra ra aint going to change much with the dudes that are in the streets today. what are you going to tell a 22 year old thats on the block? go home live with moms in a 1 bedroom with her, your little brother thats 5 years old and ya mamas boyfriend? and go to work where? getting paid how much? I already hit yall in the Root with how they treating us In Oakland in our own areas. throwing up places to eat like crazy over there. we are qualified (moreso than a lot of the whites), yet they will hire a white person with less qualifications then a black person. What is a person supposed to do with that kind of shade?

start your own business? fine. everyone cant start a business. if that were to happen who would work at your business since everyone is starting their own?

and most businesses fail. thats just reality.

This is why its the white man's fault. he did this to you. and he has never stopped doing it to you. this is why you cant pause and say "ok, now we need to look within self to be better."

everytime i try to be better. you hit me with some racist nonsense.

Mike brown was going to a Junior College. Let that nucca live. let that nucca walk down the middle of the street. you owe us reparations for decades. The least you can do is let ole boy walk down the middle of the street. was he really holding up traffic? NOPE.

i dont even smoke anymore. stopped that when i was in college. but i UNDERSTAND why nuccas DO. nuccas its COLD OUT HERE. so i get it why you would light up and just want to take a chill for a minute. its SCRESS-FUL out in these streets being black.

Anyone that tells you different is a da...lie. i aint in the streets. i've had a stable job for years. dont matter. i still get snubbed for higher positions even thought everyone knows i 've shown them more than they have ever shown me. what do you do with that? not a da... thing. Thats not on me at this point. its on white people to fix. They created it, they keep it going. Tell them to stop it.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. How we made self destruction cool these last 25 years Is disgusting. Previous generations saw blatant racism and turned out to be outstanding people for sacrificing for future generations.
you do realize most of the people in the 60's, 70's were not apart of that movement right. sure everyone was rocking fros and bell bottoms. but most of the folks were not going hard like that. a select few were going hard like that. the rest were just watching. just like right now. dont let what you see on TV and pictures fool you. i was listen to this black show a few months ago. this old chick called in. she had to be in her 60's. so she was there front and center when it was going down all over the US. with the civil rights stuff. and she even admitted. That it was a very small group of people actually going hard in the paint for black folks. most people were not doing that. there were a lot of so called c00ns running around too talking about "dont upset massa"

This is from the horses mouth. i've asked my parents about that. and they've said the same.

How do you think the following generations born in the mid late 60's, early 70's. turned out to be crack dealers and crack addicts? thats because their parents didnt have ish. and they grew up in terrible areas. so all they knew was gutter and a gutter mentality. If all the 60's and ealry 70's black adults were so righteous dont you think there would've never been a crack era in the 90's? think about it. and even that. i will put on the white man. you take away the jobs.(yes jobs left the hoods and went elsewhere). you harrass us with cops. you are basically locking us in to a small box area. and you expect people in that scenario to not start lashing out at one another. of course they will. they cant lash out at the real culprit. or so they've been brainwashed to think. the real culprit out numbers you by people, weapons, and laws.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
there is no next step for black people. thats the part you dont get. some of us will overcome(most wont). the next step is not on us.

i'm not sure how old you are but understand black people fresh out of slavery have shown throughout american history that we can be held back but not be held down. we've flipped it, flipped it, and flipped it again. i dont know how many times i have to post this stuff. but here we go again. Blacks have owned land, businesses, etc. Those things were taken away from blacks by Whites and white supremacy. i'm not even talking about slavery days. i'm not even referring to jim crow yet.

This has happened to black people as a whole for a very long time. So that should tell you, its not US, it's THEM.

White supremacy has literally started a race and placed a guard rail so you cant move until after white people have lapped you several times. then when you start moving and look like you may be making a 1st lap around. because you're moving so fast, they know one day he/she will catch me. So what do they do? Throw yet another road block in front of you.

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

That "lets take responsibility" If you're thinking you need to take responsibility odds are you're not the one with a gun in hand shooting up other black folks to begin with. so YOU dont need to do JACK.

This is like when Obama would go to the black colleges talking about how WE need to take responsibility, etc. I'm like uhh mr president. No one in this audience is thugging it up like that anymore. everyone here is a college grad, remember you're speaking at a college graduation. Why are you telling these cap and gown nuccas about a bunch of chief keef nuccas? doesnt make sense.

There is nothing we can do on the grand scale. What Some very very rich black people COULD do is start pooling their money and resources to create black elementary schools, black middle schools, black high schools. they may all have to be online so they cant say "but but you have to let whites in too." you can let them in too. dont care. just know 99.9% of the population will be US types. and Then you can give your kids a higher education then they are receiving now.

the odds of you changing keef is slim. he's almost too old now. sure some will change and dont stop trying to work with them. but the investment should be with the little kids. thats the future.

all that ra ra aint going to change much with the dudes that are in the streets today. what are you going to tell a 22 year old thats on the block? go home live with moms in a 1 bedroom with her, your little brother thats 5 years old and ya mamas boyfriend? and go to work where? getting paid how much? I already hit yall in the Root with how they treating us In Oakland in our own areas. throwing up places to eat like crazy over there. we are qualified (moreso than a lot of the whites), yet they will hire a white person with less qualifications then a black person. What is a person supposed to do with that kind of shade?

start your own business? fine. everyone cant start a business. if that were to happen who would work at your business since everyone is starting their own?

and most businesses fail. thats just reality.

This is why its the white man's fault. he did this to you. and he has never stopped doing it to you. this is why you cant pause and say "ok, now we need to look within self to be better."

everytime i try to be better. you hit me with some racist nonsense.

Mike brown was going to a Junior College. Let that nucca live. let that nucca walk down the middle of the street. you owe us reparations for decades. The least you can do is let ole boy walk down the middle of the street. was he really holding up traffic? NOPE.

i dont even smoke anymore. stopped that when i was in college. but i UNDERSTAND why nuccas DO. nuccas its COLD OUT HERE. so i get it why you would light up and just want to take a chill for a minute. its SCRESS-FUL out in these streets being black.

Anyone that tells you different is a da...lie. i aint in the streets. i've had a stable job for years. dont matter. i still get snubbed for higher positions even thought everyone knows i 've shown them more than they have ever shown me. what do you do with that? not a da... thing. Thats not on me at this point. its on white people to fix. They created it, they keep it going. Tell them to stop it.

@Slang Dussain Ali @mamba

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The belief that you can't fight against white supremacy. The belief that a black life is not as valuable as a white life. The belief that a system alone can stop you from becoming who you want to be. The belief that white people having it out for you means that you can't become someone.

You're in college like I'm in college. I lost both my parents before I was 21. Dealt with child abuse. Dealt with foster care. Dealt with shelters. Parents were on drugs. Until recently, I've never lived somewhere that wasn't the hood. And I'm still on my way to being someone. That system doesn't have to stop you. And it's not stopping you. Is it?

Why? Because you care about yourself and you don't wanna be another nikka just outchea. You respect yourself, and you expect from yourself. As I do. White people ain't better than me. White women aren't better than black women. I love myself more than I hate the system. Them motherfukkers threw everything at me and I'm still about to tell those motherfukkers to eat A fukkING dikk come May.

:ehh:
but the bar is set higher for us. You can't expect black people to fix the situation if we're all supposed to be above average. We have to change the system or make it work for us. If all the races are on a metaphorical race track, every black baby born starts several paces behind his counterparts in other races. You can't fix that by telling everyone to be better

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
you do realize most of the people in the 60's, 70's were not apart of that movement right. sure everyone was rocking fros and bell bottoms. but most of the folks were not going hard like that. a select few were going hard like that. the rest were just watching. just like right now. dont let what you see on TV and pictures fool you. i was listen to this black show a few months ago. this old chick called in. she had to be in her 60's. so she was there front and center when it was going down all over the US. with the civil rights stuff. and she even admitted. That it was a very small group of people actually going hard in the paint for black folks. most people were not doing that. there were a lot of so called c00ns running around too talking about "dont upset massa"

This is from the horses mouth. i've asked my parents about that. and they've said the same.

How do you think the following generations born in the mid late 60's, early 70's. turned out to be crack dealers and crack addicts? thats because their parents didnt have ish. and they grew up in terrible areas. so all they knew was gutter and a gutter mentality. If all the 60's and ealry 70's black adults were so righteous dont you think there would've never been a crack era in the 90's? think about it. and even that. i will put on the white man. you take away the jobs.(yes jobs left the hoods and went elsewhere). you harrass us with cops. you are basically locking us in to a small box area. and you expect people in that scenario to not start lashing out at one another. of course they will. they cant lash out at the real culprit. or so they've been brainwashed to think. the real culprit out numbers you by people, weapons, and laws.

What about the black immigrants like Jamaicans, Nigerians, and Haitians that surpass their Black American counterparts? :lupe:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nice speech. and i'm glad you're doing better than most. but believe you me. most people are born the way they are later on in life. the reason you have the Strength to push on like that is not due to YOU. you didnt do anything to get that mentality. it was in your DNA from birth. LUCKY YOU. most people white or black dont have that mentality. on average what is the mentality of the regular joe. that aint it. most people are not of ELITE anything. they are "AVERAGE". this means dont expect them to be on some elite level craziness.

Please stop using your own anomaly scenarios as if that could be the norm it cant be.

If it was that way. whites would never have to hit you with that white supremacy to begin with. It would mean all average joe whites will be great one day. so why worry about black folks. they have to worry about you because average joes are that. average. and they are afraid some elite blacks may get ahead of them. can't have that.

or some other black joes will get a piece of their little average joe pie. can't have that either.

and one last thing. for every move you make successfully in life. if you were white. you would've been in a higher position, you would've been given even more money, more accolades, more love. So no matter how great you become as a black american. if you were white and just as great, all of your awards would've been 4 times what you got now. that my friend is still WHITE SUPREMACY. and you can't stop that. only THEY CAN. you can try to dream it away, wish it away if you want to. it aint going any where.obama is Half white, and you see the flack that mans has received as the PRESIDENT. it doesnt get any more successful then that . if he has to deal with white supermacy and racism. Then you do to, no matter how smart you are, how hard you work. it wont die until WHITE people kill it.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
nikkas like OP are scared to death of white people so you know they'll find any reason remove the blame from white people for the conditions that black people have been forced to live under throughout the globe for the past 400 years. It's an insult to every innocent black person whose been victims at the hands of these devils to blame their "lack of self accountability" for the unfortunate situations they were placed in.

You can GTFO with that "group economics" and "love yourself" bullshyt that you're tryna push as if that shyt is somehow going to erase the global system of white supremacy. These devils have shown throughout history that they will continue to oppress black people unless their violence is met with equal violence.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nice speech. and i'm glad you're doing better than most. but believe you me. most people are born the way they are later on in life. the reason you have the Strength to push on like that is not due to YOU. you didnt do anything to get that mentality. it was in your DNA from birth. LUCKY YOU. most people white or black dont have that mentality. on average what is the mentality of the regular joe. that aint it. most people are not of ELITE anything. they are "AVERAGE". this means dont expect them to be on some elite level craziness.

Please stop using your own anomaly scenarios as if that could be the norm it cant be.

If it was that way. whites would never have to hit you with that white supremacy to begin with. It would mean all average joe whites will be great one day. so why worry about black folks. they have to worry about you because average joes are that. average. and they are afraid some elite blacks may get ahead of them. can't have that.

or some other black joes will get a piece of their little average joe pie. can't have that either.

and one last thing. for every move you make successfully in life. if you were white. you would've been in a higher position, you would've been given even more money, more accolades, more love. So no matter how great you become as a black american. if you were white and just as great, all of your awards would've been 4 times what you got now. that my friend is still WHITE SUPREMACY. and you can't stop that. only THEY CAN. you can try to dream it away, wish it away if you want to. it aint going any where.obama is Half white, and you see the flack that mans has received as the PRESIDENT. it doesnt get any more successful then that . if he has to deal with white supermacy and racism. Then you do to, no matter how smart you are, how hard you work. it wont die until WHITE people kill it.
The question I have for you. Is why would they want to? Serious question.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:
but the bar is set higher for us. You can't expect black people to fix the situation if we're all supposed to be above average. We have to change the system or make it work for us. If all the races are on a metaphorical race track, every black baby born starts several paces behind his counterparts in other races. You can't fix that by telling everyone to be better
THANK YOU.

people are really serious about it too. Like "just be better than everyone else."
ha haa. it doesnt work like that.

Where you believe in God or natural selection. its all about DNA. you inherit your extra go super hard hustling like diddy and jay z spirit. You inherit your intelligence. You inherit your height, looks, etc. Sure you can work out and make a short dude look stocky, thats better than being a short super skinny guy. but it will never be a 6'5 "THE ROCK" looking dude.

but thats what blacks and whites are telling black kids that they need to strive for. Strive for the rock even though that will NEVER be you. Strive for the rock while being held back as if it wasnt hard enough trying to to do it without being held back.

bassedk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps

The whole "succumbing is a choice" argument is lazy at best, of course humans have choice! But there's more than enough evidence to support that they won't choose the most rational one and will default to the easiest out of self interest and self preservation.

Back to the topic I hate these sort of "yea... but" arguments people make when talking about white supremacy. It makes it seem like it's this far off thing that isn't being practiced or refined to this very day. This is the same reasoning and logic whites and blacks use to thumb their nose down at people who are in the ghetto, when statistically if they had the bad luck of being born in that situation they're more likely to stay in the situation rather than rise from it. You think I'm lying there are violent ghettoes all over this world filled with people of all colors.

The purpose of discussing white supremacy isn't about whining or complaining, it's about keeping people informed and conscious, to equip them with the skills and knowledge to make better decisions in life when it comes to finance, politics, and other areas in society, because this is shyt they're trying to censor, erase from history, and dilute with all kinds of manufactured perversion.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
People disagree with my solution for those in our community who are basically killing innocents.

It's like the pit bull thread I just exited where people folks are yelling that, "Well its not the dogs fault...they have bad owners...:ehh:

Ok...but in the meanwhile...that dog needs to be killed. It's a detriment to society because it's mind was fukked up from birth.

Many of our brothers and sisters minds are fukked up due to ws and it's effects. WS has fukked up our families to the point where, parents now were raised by crackhead parents and haven't got a clue. That's three generations gone!

People who oppose my radical view don't really have a solution though. I'm thinking they want to.............rehabilitate these lost souls? Fine but where and how? In the meanwhile those lost souls are dragging more good people down with them. Perhaps we can do like Britain and send them to Australia....

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
People disagree with my solution for those in our community who are basically killing innocents.

It's like the pit bull thread I just exited where people folks are yelling that, "Well its not the dogs fault...they have bad owners...:ehh:

Ok...but in the meanwhile...that dog needs to be killed. It's a detriment to society because it's mind was fukked up from birth.

Many of our brothers and sisters minds are fukked up due to ws and it's effects. WS has fukked up our families to the point where, parents now were raised by crackhead parents and haven't got a clue. That's three generations gone!

People who oppose my radical view don't really have a solution though. I'm thinking they want to.............rehabilitate these lost souls? Fine but where and how? In the meanwhile those lost souls are dragging more good people down with them. Perhaps we can do like Britain and send them to Australia....

Nah, send the :demonic:.people to Afghanistan and let them bust guns at ISIS.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Can't lie. When I look at alot of older cats that don't have anything going on, it's always the blame game.

Yes, there is a system against us, but no one can stop you from trying. I can't take advice from people with no fight

What are you going to tell your kids and grandkids when you don't have shyt for them?

"I was going to buy land and build a house, but the white man didn't let me. Sorry y'all
dW4L2q5.png
"

If you acknowledge that the system wants the worse for you, then accountability is absolutely necessary for survival. It's not an option

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yep. My family from Jamaica and they know that a determined mind can overcome white supremacy. They never begged, they never complained, and they never passed over accountability. It worked wonders for me n my brother and not one of us ever went to jail or did anything reckless.

Yep. I lived in DC for 5 years. I saw Ethiopans, Eritreans, Somalians, Nigerians, Ghanians and Carribbean blacks. Some of them I met came over with basically nothing and ended up owning businesses, putting their kids through college, living in nice houses. I use them as example because they're black too. Meanwhile Jamal and Ray-Ray still in the hood, not doing shyt, complaining, catch them 10 years later, and they're still not doing shyt.