Debate: White Supremacy Vs. Self Accountability/Responsibility

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
we lose agency to fix our own problems when we constantly blame white people for everything.

white supremacy isn't going to fix it for us.
When has identifying racist white people being an issue stoped black people from progress,
I don’t know one black person real life say racism is a reason why they not were they at in life,
All you dudes who go out y’all way to defend the system is part of the problem, y’all worst than them criminals in the community

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
When has identifying racist white people being an issue stoped black people from progress,
I don’t know one black person real life say racism is a reason why they not were they at in life,
All you dudes who go out y’all way to defend the system is part of the problem, y’all worst than them criminals in the community
I don't think no one has ever said it was.

everyone knows white people exist. and some of those white people are racist.

Pretty sure everyone on Earth agrees on those things

But I would disagree with this part though, I hear it all the time. Both on here and in real life.

Anytime something or anything happens that we dislike the default answer is usually "white peoples fault" in some way shape or form.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You cannot bootstrap around IMF racketeering with “hardwork” or black capitalism

Because the resources you need for black capitalism cannot be utilized under IMF schemes imposed on black people. But they can by “foreign investors”—our POC “brothers”.

Hence white supremacy

Black people utilizing those resources = the end of any western, Asian, Arab hegemony forever. Nuclear weapons and Drones insures that doesn’t happen

Other wise, all the jewelry and diamond merchants would be Igbo, South African or Congo merchants, with 6’7 tall security guards who are covered in head to toe obnoxiously in gold who can run a 4.4 with the jewels on to catch your ass if you decide to juug.

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don't think no one has ever said it was.

everyone knows white people exist. and some of those white people are racist.

Pretty sure everyone on Earth agrees on those things

But I would disagree with this part though, I hear it all the time. Both on here and in real life.

Anytime something or anything happens that we dislike the default answer is usually "white peoples fault" in some way shape or form.
Give examples, and what does this have to do with accountability y’all love to claim people don’t have

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Give examples, and what does this have to do with accountability y’all love to claim people don’t have
a random example would be anytime a black male executes another male there are alot of people on this forum and in real life who will quickly throw the term white supremacy out if there's a discussion on the topic. But honestly the latest scapegoats seem to be immigrants as of late.

Its usually never actually our fault.

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
a random example would be anytime a black male executes another male there are alot of people on this forum and in real life who will quickly throw the term white supremacy out if there's a discussion on the topic.
That’s not true

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You are ignoring content by this member.

when all else fails, label someone u disagree with a troll

btw, I have no idea what that madman Billy said and really dont care. Dudes constrain complaining and anger is tiresome.
You either a troll or a c00n, you ain’t post no real shyt, yo opinions are uninformed and yo phony character is see through