Debate: White Supremacy Vs. Self Accountability/Responsibility

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Institutional racism is the cause of EVERY issue plaguing black society today. EVERY issue. From poverty, to gang violence, to lack of education it can all lead back to the systemic discrimination black people were faced with.

HOWEVER

We're are at the point where we can no longer expect cacs to fix the mess they made. It's clear that they don't give a fukk and that we're on our own to fix these issues. We've been given a raw deal and as unfair as that is it's time to stop bytching about and just work with what we have so far.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
i'm not sure how old you are but understand black people fresh out of slavery have shown throughout american history that we can be held back but not be held down. we've flipped it, flipped it, and flipped it again. i dont know how many times i have to post this stuff. but here we go again. Blacks have owned land, businesses, etc. Those things were taken away from blacks by Whites and white supremacy. i'm not even talking about slavery days. i'm not even referring to jim crow yet.

This has happened to black people as a whole for a very long time. So that should tell you, its not US, it's THEM.

The burden still is on us to find better ways to protect ourselves and build things that can't be easily snatched from us and future generations.

We have the benefit of history, information and the means to communicate each other on a larger scale .
On paper, we're better equip to deal to build something substantial that will last and continue to work for us

The thing that's been lacking for the past 30-40 years has been the mentality that our older generations had as a whole. That's the biggest hurdle

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I lived in DC for 5 years. I saw Ethiopans, Eritreans, Somalians, Nigerians, Ghanians and Carribbean blacks. Some of them I met came over with basically nothing and ended up owning businesses, putting their kids through college, living in nice houses. I use them as example because they're black too. Meanwhile Jamal and Ray-Ray still in the hood, not doing shyt, complaining, catch them 10 years later, and they're still not doing shyt.

When they see their own black folk from abroad doing ambitious things, what's running through their minds? :jbhmm:

And no, I ain't bashing Black Americans at all.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
nikkas like OP are scared to death of white people so you know they'll find any reason remove the blame from white people for the conditions that black people have been forced to live under throughout the globe for the past 400 years.

Did u even read the OP idiot?:what: I clearly acknowledged that systemic oppression is the root cause. I asked the question: who's responsibility is it ultimately for "change" to occur? I assume your answer is "its white peoples responsibility to change their ways and end this system that they benefit from." Am i correct?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
9bc.gif

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-im-not-always-a-phaggot-but-when-i-am-they-call-me-op-cd6472.jpg

72461694d094006675436471abc23b98.685x474x1.jpg

62977040.jpg

Op_3adb60_392105.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The question I have for you. Is why would they want to? Serious question.
They dont. at least most of them dont. So, here we are stuck. What you gone do about it? in America you're a minority group per the numbers. in america there are a lot more white soldiers in the armed forces than black(so don't even try that route), they have a huge majority of the money and are not letting it go. So again, what are black folks going to do about it? They also control the laws. Now sure you can do what you can to embarrass them in front of the world by requesting reparations using legit statistics and findings with laws that they have on the books. And hope that's enough to get them to kick us some well-deserved funds. and perhaps give us the ability to be Sovereign. even where we stand. not some side piece wack land we don't want. but right where we stand we're therefore sovereign. Perhaps we can make something like where if we get arrested we can only be tried in black courts, by black people, with black jurors. aside from something like that. as a group i dont see much changing ever. unless the good Lord comes thru crushing the buildings on white people forcing them into submission on some moses "let my people go" type of stuff. Or by some odd chance that tech gets so far out there any and every smart person can own weapons of mass destruction which can keep all parties in check kind of like nuclear weapons to all countries around the world. and maybe then black people world wide could get equality. but aside from that happening. i aint seeing it bruh. just being honest with you. this does not mean you wont be the next harpo productions, or jigga, or surgeon, lawyer , engineer, and become super successful on an individual level. But as a group. not much will change unless those things above change. In theory all of the blacks with money could pool their resources , but because we're brainwashed and have been for centuries i dont ever see that happening either. too many c00ns, too many people afraid to lose something to pull that off.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did u even read the OP idiot?:what: I clearly acknowledged that systemic oppression is the root cause. I asked the question: who's responsibility is it ultimately for "change" to occur? I assume your answer is "its white peoples responsibility to change their ways and end this system that they benefit from." Am i correct?
yes you are correct. and guess what even though they dont have any incentive to change other then to do right. . doesnt mean it isnt so.

when you're the minority in every area. population, cash flow, armed forces, law... you can't change the system from the inside. its up to them to change it.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
The problem with the black community is we view our issue as a catch 22.

"In order to improve the black community we have to dismantle white supremacy but in order to dismantle white supremacy we have to improve the black community."

This is how some of you all think which isn't the case. In order to improve the black community, we need to separate from whites altogether, if they can no longer bind us financially, emotionally, psychologically, or physically they have no power. No power means no white supremacy but the REAL issue is it's hard for some blacks to stop thinking about whites and how they view us. Whether its our films, music, videos, the way we talk, dress, carry ourselves; it almost always goes back to "well what will white people think" and "you still a ****** to white people" SO WHAT! The more I learn the more I'm starting to understanding exactly what white supremacy is, how having an economic base would put a stop to it, and why we haven't done so yet :yeshrug:

Then you have a bunch of faux militants who would rather play checkers than chess but that's another topic altogether.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People disagree with my solution for those in our community who are basically killing innocents.

It's like the pit bull thread I just exited where people folks are yelling that, "Well its not the dogs fault...they have bad owners...:ehh:

Ok...but in the meanwhile...that dog needs to be killed. It's a detriment to society because it's mind was fukked up from birth.

Many of our brothers and sisters minds are fukked up due to ws and it's effects. WS has fukked up our families to the point where, parents now were raised by crackhead parents and haven't got a clue. That's three generations gone!

People who oppose my radical view don't really have a solution though. I'm thinking they want to.............rehabilitate these lost souls? Fine but where and how? In the meanwhile those lost souls are dragging more good people down with them. Perhaps we can do like Britain and send them to Australia....
so in your utopia of black folks under w.supremacy you are willing to kill off all of southside chi, all of watts, compton, certain part of long beach, certain spots on the eastside of L.A. every hood in atlanta and atlanta outskirts, detroit period, all cleveland hoods, get rid of all hoods in the bay area/pittsburg, houston, all of NO, etc, etc, etc. how are you going to do this?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with the black community is we view our issue as a catch 22.

"In order to improve the black community we have to dismantle white supremacy but in order to dismantle white supremacy we have to improve the black community."

This is how some of you all think which isn't the case. In order to improve the black community, we need to separate from whites altogether, if they can no longer bind us financially, emotionally, psychologically, or physically they have no power. No power means no white supremacy but the REAL issue is it's hard for some blacks to stop thinking about whites and how they view us. Whether its our films, music, videos, the way we talk, dress, carry ourselves; it almost always goes back to "well what will white people think" and "you still a ****** to white people" SO WHAT! The more I learn the more I'm starting to understanding exactly what white supremacy is, how having an economic base would put a stop to it, and why we haven't done so yet :yeshrug:

Then you have a bunch of faux militants who would rather play checkers than chess but that's another topic altogether.
you can't separate from whites if they wont allow you to? and if you say leave america fine. and go where? where can i go where colonization has not happened where my people are not on some light skin vs dark skin foolishness? where?

again you dont have an armed force. and even if you did it would be too small to stop any all white onslaught. which means anytime they feel like coming thru and bothering us even if by chance they gave us some wack land where no one else wanted to be. they could do just that, come thru and mess with us, kick in the door waving the 44. we wouldnt be able to stop that either. So this utopia of a black country within america is silly too. aint happening bruh. not on a large scale. the reason the natives got a small piece that most of them are doing poorly in (which would happen to us that very same way). is because the natives are a very small group. they are so small after the white man killed them off. to the point where throwing them a bone wont even affect anything white folks are doing or trying to do. blacks on the other hand are a much larger population. and the money it would take is in the trillions. Which means if you had your own spot they would come and take it away piece by piece.

whats more realistic is them paying us what they owe us(we win in court. its possible if you embarrass them with facts on a global stage. and you request to be sovereign right where you stand. no need for some piece of crap land in the middle of no where with little to no resources.

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
Institutional racism is the cause of EVERY issue plaguing black society today. EVERY issue. From poverty, to gang violence, to lack of education it can all lead back to the systemic discrimination black people were faced with.

HOWEVER

We're are at the point where we can no longer expect cacs to fix the mess they made. It's clear that they don't give a fukk and that we're on our own to fix these issues. We've been given a raw deal and as unfair as that is it's time to stop bytching about and just work with what we have so far.

Pretty much summed up a 6 page thread in a few sentences. :salute:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
you can't separate from whites if they wont allow you to? and if you say leave america fine. and go where? where can i go where colonization has not happened where my people are not on some light skin vs dark skin foolishness? where?

again you dont have an armed force. and even if you did it would be too small to stop any all white onslaught. which means anytime they feel like coming thru and bothering us even if by chance they gave us some wack land where no one else wanted to be. they could do just that, come thru and mess with us, kick in the door waving the 44. we wouldnt be able to stop that either. So this utopia of a black country within america is silly too. aint happening bruh. not on a large scale. the reason the natives got a small piece that most of them are doing poorly in (which would happen to us that very same way). is because the natives are a very small group. they are so small after the white man killed them off. to the point where throwing them a bone wont even affect anything white folks are doing or trying to do. blacks on the other hand are a much larger population. and the money it would take is in the trillions. Which means if you had your own spot they would come and take it away piece by piece.

whats more realistic is them paying us what they owe us(we win in court. its possible if you embarrass them with facts on a global stage. and you request to be sovereign right where you stand. no need for some piece of crap land in the middle of no where with little to no resources.
See this is what I'm talking about, when I say separate I'm not talking about physically, I'm talking mentally. Stop worrying about how whites feel when it comes to making moves. A lot of people don't want to hear it because they want whites to accept them with open arms. What we need to do is take the knowledge we learn from them, how they hustle just about everything and flip it to make a profit, then leave business and resources to our children instead of selling out. It's not about having a black utopia in the clouds, it's about taking their power away. Whites are never going to just bust in and start a genocide on us because that opens the door for other countries to come in on some "Oh you committing genocide on your own people? Let me come in and protect them :mjpls:" Of course it's not to protect us but to have a reason to step in American soil and take over country, whites know this which is why they haven't out right started killing us in our homes.

Blacks could realistically stay in America peacefully if we would just work together. Yeah we could go and win some reparations but do you really expect an economic base to come from that with the mentality blacks have now? It would just funnel right back into the hands of white businesses and we'll be back to where we started. Not saying I disagree and we shouldn't fight for reparations but we need to build a basic economic base before that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
See this is what I'm talking about, when I say separate I'm not talking about physically, I'm talking mentally. Stop worrying about how whites feel when it comes to making moves. A lot of people don't want to hear it because they want whites to accept them with open arms. What we need to do is take the knowledge we learn from them, how they hustle just about everything and flip it to make a profit, then leave business and resources to our children instead of selling out. It's not about having a black utopia in the clouds, it's about taking their power away. Whites are never going to just bust in and start a genocide on us because that opens the door for other countries to come in on some "Oh you committing genocide on your own people? Let me come in and protect them :mjpls:" Of course it's not to protect us but to have a reason to step in American soil and take over country, whites know this which is why they haven't out right started killing us in our homes.

Blacks could realistically stay in America peacefully if we would just work together. Yeah we could go and win some reparations but do you really expect an economic base to come from that with the mentality blacks have now? It would just funnel right back into the hands of white businesses and we'll be back to where we started. Not saying I disagree and we shouldn't fight for reparations but we need to build a basic economic base before that.

Exactly :ohlawd:

People want to escape any format of accountability. Even of white people stopped having the power, brehs still be making excuses in an all-black society. If they can't dead the negative habits now, it's gonna carry over to the newly successful black society and try to ruin it.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Unsuccessful people will blame white supremacy. Successful people will acknowledge it but, ultimately realize they have complete control over their lives and how they respond to things.

Successful people in the Black community are far and few between. IT isn't about them simply being unsuccessful but rather a lack of opportunity to become successful. Take a Black kid that gets harassed and locked up, and when s/he wants to change his/her life around, they find it difficult to do such a thing with a criminal record. There are plenty of examples like those running around. Or take the Black kid that sells drugs. What he's doing isn't necessarily bad (imo) unless you sheepishly follow the crap standards set up by the government that really want to funnel more people into the private prison system (Why For-Profit Prisons House More Inmates Of Color).

1 or 2 Blacks making it "out" of the ghetto to work for racist whites isn't what I'd call "successful" anyway. In addition there are other successful Blacks that do speak out against white supremacy, but then again, those Blacks don't work for whites or were fired by whites. But all in all, they acknowledge white supremacy and the unjust system and have made it their life's mission to speak out against it.

But to a white, those aren't the successful Blacks. The successful ones are the Blacks that realize what is going on and then continue to shuck and jive because, "they have complete control over their lives...", which is certainly not true. No-one has complete control over his/her life as it is apart of a society. Hopefully Blacks will realize these whites tactics of, "you are an individual". :comeon:

Individuality, etc..., exists, but only as a PART of a society. If you are Black in a white dominated society, and you think you have, "individuality" and "freedom of will"?

Black men in white arenas are some of the most emasculated males out there. They cannot even speak in their natural tone, yet they have "freedom of will". :mjlol: