DEATH BATTLE! - Goku vs Superman

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:Im a goku advocate but theres no denying hes always needed prep time. I.E. the hyperbolic time chamber, all the training and stalling he always did

and thats 3 episodes too much for something that didnt even work

---
Negrodamus has spoken

try reading the manga

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
He's traded blows with people stronger than Goku, can move lightspeed in space and just under that on Earth, and has tanked planet destroying attacks.

I didn't say he would win but Goku couldn't outright beat him quickly.
I was just making a point that he's not near Thor or Superman.

who has iron man traded blows with stronger than goku?

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is I have seen Superman beaten on by characters substantially inferior to Goku. I believe Goku and definitely Vegeta would use Kryptonite if that is what was needed to get the job done. We are talking about a fight to the death. Further, even without Kryptonite, I just don't see Supes getting the W. Supes is just an overpowered brawler that was knocked the fukk out and put to sleep by a Hulk knock off. GTFO.

You have some cats in here talking about Goku would lose to Ironman?!?! :duck:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I just finish watching that batman the dark night return movie and a 60 year old bat was putting the beats on superman and these nikkas talking bout goku would lose :skip:

darkknight109201983124.png

photo1.png

nikka please. And watch superman stans cop pleas talking bout it's not cannon. Well guess what DC gave the rights.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
lol there is nothing :mindblown: about this fight it was very tight til goku knocked superman into the sun and then it was pretty much over for goku. goku can withstand power beams couple of destroying planets but i don't think dude could take a direct planet destroying punch.

see, thats what i was sayin in my previous post.. except id say Goku had Superman straight beat but they situated it where Superman would luck out and wind up being blasted into the sun.

they basically had superman go :merchant: :whoa: and retreat the fukk out that fight for the sun, talkin about "i'm all but spent". Goku pursues him and hits him with that SS4 hadouken, Supes tries to beam battle him and takes that L. They both expended their energies and Superman was forced to lean back, point blank.

Honestly the way they did the fight was classic dbz in a sense in that goku confronts a strong opponent (i.e. vegeta/cell), he bests them (out duel beams vegita/ IT+kamehameha on cell), but plot and convenience has to come in to wipe away the W (vegeta creating a moon and going monkey/cell simply regenerating like its :queen:) and run shyt back on some :troll: steeze.

In superman's case tho, situating it where he's turning tail for the sun and conveniently gets blasted into it from earth.. thats just... convenient as hell to me.

thatd be like Goku turning tail for senzu beans (:thumbsdown:) and a pursuing Superman unintentionally knocking him straight into kame's tower with the fat cat holding a full bag of beans next to the hyperbolic time chamber that so happens to be left open for them...

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Shoot, i don't even fully agree with how they started the fight with Superman "finding" Goku's pressure points and 'forcing' him to use a senzu bean. If thats the case, then out of "fairness" and competitive spirit, Goku being Goku would have just stopped there and asked Superman to train with him and teach him how to do that, leaving Supes lookin like :why:

or if he felt it was a life or death situation in which he could take no chances in his normal/more vulnerable form.. Goku would've just turned SS3 (or just any SS) from jump before fighting.

so yea while i understand and can concur with the logic in their analysis, after i got past how brilliant the animations were, i was straight :comeon: at how they executed/catered aspects of the fight

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@TNC

here are the videos as promised

superman vs captain marvel

not a bad fight here, they destroy some buildings, cause some damage. I don't see superman doing any martial arts, or atomic punches.

Superman vs Captain Atom

again same with captain marvel not a bad fight, i don't see much speed in the punches or the flying. Just more punches and captains energy beams. Again i don't see this martial arts or atomic punches by superman

Superman vs Darkside

Nothing special here just some punches and omega beams, no real damage done. Superman get's hit 5-6 times and looks like he's on deaths door. No stamina at all. Again i don't see any martial arts or all these techniques that superman is suppose to have. Don't give me he wasn't fighting to his full potential because he was fighting darkside to kill him in this. LMAO @ superman getting hit with those slow ass punches. Goku would never be touched by darkside.

Superman vs Doomsday

http://www.the-coli.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=2858382

again nothing special here, superman getting his ass whooped by slow ass punches by some no technique having brute. Again doomsday wouldn't lay a finger on goku in any type of fight.

Look at the videos, Superman is a brawler/boxer, he isn't doing all those martial arts techniques he supposedely learned, or atomic punches or whatever. He's fighting slow ass villians getting his ass whooped.

this is probably superman's best showing, but this still pales in comparison to what happens in the DBZ world

If you have better videos please show me

Last edited by a moderator:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now onto goku

base goku vs frieza

this video is an example of what i want from you when it comes to how superman fights. Notice the speed, tenacity, techniques, the fighters uses. Superman is punch punch throw heat vision rinse and repeat. Goku and Frieza would filet superman on technique alone.

piccolo vs 17

Another great battle here. The shyt superman does pales in comparison to DBZ

FPSSJ1 GOKU VS CELL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-QB_qJuwU][Japanese] Goku vs Perfect Cell Part 3/8 - HD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0pCWdWui-o][Japanese] Goku Vs Perfect Cell Part 5/8 - HD - YouTube[/ame]

I can't say anything ekse this shyt blows superman out the fukking water.

Last edited by a moderator: