DEATH BATTLE! - Goku vs Superman

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Here's Vegeta in space, destroying a planet without even exerting himself, and this is at the beginning of DBZ

He tried to Destroy Earth and Goku stopped him, just he stopped Frieza from blowing up Namek, but you saying Superman can fukk with him when he deflecting energy strong enough to obliterate worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
shut the fukk up, those animated movies are made by the DC themselves, so you gonna tell them more about their own character, they represent superman and his abilities they way the are, all that shyt you talk about has never been seen on screen.

Superman using Hokuto Shinken now, get the fukk out of here?
Superman destroying planets now? get the fukk out of here?

If superman got all this power why Zod ain't go get a sun tan, and go destroy Earth?

and I ain't never been on a fukking naruto forum that shyt is for chumps.

And for the final blow, superman is an oxymoron because we all know

the sun IS LETHAL to caucasians, dude need some melanin before he start getting power ups from the sun.
:heh: he's trolling

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep. Buu wouldn't have any problem turning supes to chocolate and eating him.

apart from that.....

really. Unless a character suprises supes and starts out at ssj3 and knocks him out real fast...

1. Darkseid did that. Usually when a character wins against Supes, it's this reason.

2. Character has kryptonite or a "I can kill supes because my power.... is to kill superman" powerset like Doomsday (sort of)

3. Heavy magic (Wonder Woman and Shazam/Captain Marvel have flat out victories over Supes due to magic)

4. Supes has been drained or is being drained (I wonder how Supes vs Absorbing Man would work)

5. Is Wolverine (dont even ask me how)

if you dont fit into any of the above 5 categories, then you lose against Supes.

Straight up.

You forgot reality warpers and people with abilities to alternate matter. Dr. Manhattan, Phoenix, Molecule Man, Thanos, etc.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
goku can overcome any limit and superman is limitless. :leon:

this fight is going on forever.

You are misunderstanding.

Goku "can" overcome any limit, but not always instantly, not always at will and usually with time, practice, training, etc. If they fight once, Superman will beat him, Goku will go heal up, train more so next time Superman's approach that worked in the first fight, wouldn't work in the rematch. Of course, Superman will then on the fly find a new strategy that works, then beat Goku and then the process repeats itself. But it will always end with Superman winning IF the stakes are high or they are fighting at peak performance. Goku can win if he catches him off guard, but he won't when its a winner take all fight.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Everything about death battle was a joke from the amalgamated Superman they used to the bullshyt stats they compiled :mjlol: