DEATH BATTLE! - Goku vs Superman

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
He's traded blows with people stronger than Goku, can move lightspeed in space and just under that on Earth, and has tanked planet destroying attacks.

I didn't say he would win but Goku couldn't outright beat him quickly.
I was just making a point that he's not near Thor or Superman.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
straight bias for superman. Did everything to belittle Goku's abilities and to support Superman. Had the nerve to say Goku's was inconsistent when Superman is the most inconsistent character ever written. One day he is Jesus the next he's a really strong guy who shoots lasers from his eyes and has freeze breath.

They dismiss KI has being some bullshyt, when it's the FORCE in REAL LIFE, and Goku's kamahama is pure energy.

Funny how they had Superman emulating DBZ characters, when dude gets the beats put on him on the regular by lesser fighters.

They say he has no limits, they how Doomsday have him looking like an abuse child, which they just gloss over.

How Goku only taking damage, Superman ain't when Doomsday and Darkseid hurt him all time causing him to bleed.

They say power levels show numbers are useless, but then make their argument for superman USING NUMBERS

they making up special moves for supercac, his infinity punch or whatever bullshyt they said, he took his strongest move for him to destroy the moon, but they gloss over the fact Piccolo incinerated the moon just by pointing at it.

Heat vision is not KI energy

they use Goku's good heart as weakness, but SUPERMAN WILL DESTROY EARTH, come man

you can't have the same person make the case for both, because they were clearly behind superman from the beginning

:umad:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
goku "ain't fun if you aren't your best"

superman "oh thanks...*gets football kicked through buildings by goku*

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Superman is strong but Goku is the better, faster, more skilled fighter.

Nope. Goku has never proven his fighting speed to be faster than Superman. I'm going to need proof of this before I can believe that (keep in mind, I've gone through all of DB).

But I agree Goku is a more skilled fighter.

I can post videos of superman's fights and they pale in comparison to what goku has done.

Let's see them.

And let me be clear, superman probably has faster "flying" speed than goku does, but goku has much faster "fighting" speed than superman could ever imagine

Prove this.

Also, keep in mind Superman is WAYYYYY tougher than Goku is. Goku needs to be able to hit much harder than Superman would have to do do an equal amount of damage.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
You give Iron man prep-time and he's beating Superman AND Batman :smugbiden:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
straight bias for superman. Did everything to belittle Goku's abilities and to support Superman. Had the nerve to say Goku's was inconsistent when Superman is the most inconsistent character ever written. One day he is Jesus the next he's a really strong guy who shoots lasers from his eyes and has freeze breath.

They dismiss KI has being some bullshyt, when it's the FORCE in REAL LIFE, and Goku's kamahama is pure energy.

Funny how they had Superman emulating DBZ characters, when dude gets the beats put on him on the regular by lesser fighters.

They say he has no limits, they how Doomsday have him looking like an abuse child, which they just gloss over.

How Goku only taking damage, Superman ain't when Doomsday and Darkseid hurt him all time causing him to bleed.

They say power levels show numbers are useless, but then make their argument for superman USING NUMBERS

they making up special moves for supercac, his infinity punch or whatever bullshyt they said, he took his strongest move for him to destroy the moon, but they gloss over the fact Piccolo incinerated the moon just by pointing at it.

Heat vision is not KI energy

they use Goku's good heart as weakness, but SUPERMAN WILL DESTROY EARTH, come man

you can't have the same person make the case for both, because they were clearly behind superman from the beginning
:umad:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Goku has never proven his fighting speed to be faster than Superman. I'm going to need proof of this before I can believe that (keep in mind, I've gone through all of DB).

But I agree Goku is a more skilled fighter.

Please show me some scans of superman fighting, that are superior to the below.

i'm going to take you back to DB

this is when 15 year old goku fought tien in the martial arts tournament

Dragon Ball 128 - Read Dragon Ball Chapter 128 Online - Page 11
Dragon Ball 128 - Read Dragon Ball Chapter 128 Online - Page 12
note what the announcer says

this is early DBZ

Dragon Ball 201 - Read Dragon Ball Chapter 201 Online - Page 13

GOKU VS CELL

Dragon Ball 2 - Read Dragon Ball Chapter 2 Online - Page 14

Dragon Ball 3 - Read Dragon Ball Chapter 3 Online - Page 1

If youtube wasn't blocked i can show you animation that backs my point

Let's see them.

If i could get on youtube i would

Prove this.

Youtube again

I can be specific however,

youtube superman's fight with captain marvel in the JLU, and compare it to Goku fighting cell in DBZ, and tell me if the speed exibited by supes and marvel are anywhere near the same ballpark as goku and cell

Also, keep in mind Superman is WAYYYYY tougher than Goku is. Goku needs to be able to hit much harder than Superman would have to do do an equal amount of damage.

I can't agree with way tougher, goku has taken massive beatings in which he's had body parts broken, (piccolo in DB), chest cavity blown out (raditz), etc.. and he still managed to fight and find a way to win.

They're both tough in their own way

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I can't agree with way tougher, goku has taken massive beatings in which he's had body parts broken, (piccolo in DB), chest cavity blown out (raditz), etc.. and he still managed to fight and find a way to win.

They're both tough in their own way

You do know Goku DIED in that Raditz fight right :comeon:

AND he had help.

In fact, in just about every major fight he had in DBZ, Goku had help, he was never squaring up dolo

But look man, I think I've already proven in multiple threads I got the feats on deck to back Superman's claims, but with this its obviously what you want to see. So let me ask you, what do YOU need to see from Superman that would get you to believe he is superior to Goku?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do know Goku DIED in that Raditz fight right :comeon:

AND he had help.

In fact, in just about every major fight he had in DBZ, Goku had help, he was never squaring up dolo

But look man, I think I've already proven in multiple threads I got the feats on deck to back Superman's claims, but with this its obviously what you want to see. So let me ask you, what do YOU need to see from Superman that would get you to believe he is superior to Goku?

You have to understand the premise of DBZ, in all fights goku has had help whether it be from the energy of the spirit bomb, people giving him energy, buying him time etc... That's why they're called the Z fighters.

That's just how the show goes.

Goku did die against raditz because his heart was caved in i know.

You have to show me feats of superman fighting in battle faster than goku, superman knowing and using more techniques, and superman fighting opponents worth a damn.

Doomsday is just someone who punches people, what else can he do? He's big and slow, yet tags superman all the time. Goku would have a field day with either.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
lol there is nothing :mindblown: about this fight it was very tight til goku knocked superman into the sun and then it was pretty much over for goku. goku can withstand power beams couple of destroying planets but i don't think dude could take a direct planet destroying punch.