Dear bald nikkas, hair transplants do not work

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m just gonna shave my shyt bald. Why hold on to some whispy ass hair? If you think baldness is coming soon, get in the gym/diet brehs. That’s what I’m doing. Adding a neck regimen soon too. Don’t want a weak ass neck with everything else built up… especially with a bald ass head
I just do shrugs. what else do you do for your neck?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just read four pages of pure ignorance people talking who don’t even have a clue. You all do realise that not every one can have a successful Hair transplant procedure right? The first thing the doctor will do after your consultation is examine your donor area and sadly not all donor areas are equal. Some donor areas are stronger than others. Even people with weak Hair follicles in their donor area can still get the procedure done your doctor should obviously advise and let you know don’t expect to look like Tyga because your hair follicles ain’t built like that.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This is the GOAT hair transplant in history,bar none. what sorcery is this:mindblown:

before-after.jpg

3648EE4500000578-0-image-a-19_1468531865833.jpg

That shyt has remained intact too, 2022 photo

Antonio-Conte-Tottenham-F365.jpg

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You gotta have Floyd money
Bron got Floyd money,it’s not about that.

Bron fukked up getting an FUT really early when this hair transplant shyt wasn’t all the way figured out to the point it is now,so a lot of his donor was already hit,on top of his crown going he fukked for now.

Floyd hair transplant so successful because he only had a receiding hairline,his crown and everything else was A1

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mad people get great transplants.

I shave my head, but my boy had a tumor in his brain and the radiation caused him to lose all his hear.

he just got a transplant, and besides the scars from the surgery to remove the tumor, you really can’t tell anything happened.

As far as i know Lebron never got a transplant. He uses bigen though.
Lebron definitely got a transplant :mjlol: 3 minimum

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
This is the GOAT hair transplant in history,bar none. what sorcery is this:mindblown:

before-after.jpg

3648EE4500000578-0-image-a-19_1468531865833.jpg

That shyt has remained intact too, 2022 photo

Antonio-Conte-Tottenham-F365.jpg
The irony is that Antonio Conte looks waaaaaaay better bald.

I watched him during his playing days at Juventus and his entire managerial career.

He looks great bald, literally if I looked that bald, I'd still shave my hair even if I had it.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
To THEM they think it looks fine, and we can clown them til kingdom come but at the end of the day, they feel they look good. I was in denial myself and did everything I could to hold on, low cuts, regular cuts even though the thinning was obvious, anything. To them it beats shaving it off
It’s plenty of dudes with good Hair transplants that look fine to everyone y’all boys ain’t did y’all research

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Every hair transplant thread people post white people and mixed breeds like Lewis Hamilton and Tyga whose is curly and not genetically African hair.

If you're black (not that one drop bs) people like Jammie Foxx, Floyd Mayweather etc are good way to gauge.
Comparing your donor hair with Lewis Hamilton's is insane.
Post racially unambiguous black men with "nappy" hair, before after pics