Dear bald nikkas, hair transplants do not work

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You play for The Yankees?

I work for an oil company everybody who goes out into the field has to be clean shaven in case an emergency requires the use of a respirator.

Facial hair will prevent a proper seal and allow outside air contaminants to be breathed in breh

Daps
I work for an oil company everybody who goes out into the field has to be clean shaven in case an emergency requires the use of a respirator.

Facial hair will prevent a proper seal and allow outside air contaminants to be breathed in breh

man you didn’t have to explain to a random dumbass lol

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
lot of horror stories of people stopping yet they’re still unable to get their dikk to work lol

:stopitslime:

Less than 1% have side effects period. Hair loss is correlated with getting older and losing libido in general. Most of those cases you mention were dudes going soft cuz of old age. no homo

Daps

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:hubie:

Nothing against you. But I did want to address the multitude of scary marketing out there. I’ve been taking it for a year with no problems. Libido has actually went up. I started out with a pill every other day because I was worried. When the doc prescribed it I asked him about the ED and he pointed out that most of those guys were old and the side effects affect a minimal amount of people. I feel like if brehs really want to keep their hair they should give it a try and stop if issues present themselves. Obviously it’s a risk but if brehs are that scared just shave ya hair off. :yeshrug: