Dear bald nikkas, hair transplants do not work

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they need to go to where this breh went:

maxresdefault.jpg

I just googled his name and found him on IG and his shyt still strong, no relapse

you get the quality you pay for. not to say Bron or Tory don’t have the bread to pay for it, but it’s clear they didn’t do due diligence or invest as much as this breh did. He has his hair on 100 on every pic on IG you can tell how much it means to him :obama: probably blew a nice bag on it but the quality is evident :yeshrug:

Menna

All Star
Daps

I recently started watching this guy’s videos. Got me examining my own hairline :wtb:

THe Bieber thing is just growing up lets not be so picky here...He just trying to sell views...Everything else yes going bald ...

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
is it just me or does that link just keep redirecting to the main url of that website...
*bows deeply*

You’ve succumbed? I know you put up a good fight breh:wow:

I wasn’t BALD bald, but my whole front was practically GONE. My crown was thinning too, so I kept the dad hat on me.

My shyt was receding fast for a breh in his late 20s and whenever I took my hat off I felt like Eugene Krabbs… like nikkas just standing around staring angrily at my shyt.
krabs_rag3do.jpg

so I took the pilgrimage :wow:

first photo is obviously pre-pilgrimage
second photo is 6 months post pilgrimage
last photo is in LA this past summer 11 months post pilgrimage

I think part of the issue with Tory and Lebron is that their balding wasn’t complete, especially at the crown area. The technicians who worked on me did full coverage, meaning even though I still had some hair at my crown they still implanted grafts there to anticipate future hair loss.

I understand the vanity tbh. I look 10x better and if given the choice most bald brehs would choose to have a full head of hair with sharp corners

@Malcolmxxx_23 @5’11Behomoth

EDIT: reupped the pics for the late night crew

I fixed the link the spoiler :lift:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
This is the GOAT hair transplant in history,bar none. what sorcery is this:mindblown:

before-after.jpg

3648EE4500000578-0-image-a-19_1468531865833.jpg

That shyt has remained intact too, 2022 photo

Antonio-Conte-Tottenham-F365.jpg

Did he get it done all the way in 2000?, the 94 to 2000 correlation doesn’t make sense

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If some women can go out here literally risking their LIVES to get fake breasts and butt injections then some men can fight hair loss however they see fit. I ain't never heard of a dude dying from a hair transplant:yeshrug:

Not saying either one is the better option but it is what it is. We live in a vain society where shyt like this is judged. some people have the fortitude to handle it and some don't

Last edited: