Dear bald nikkas, hair transplants do not work

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not an expert and I don't obsess over hairloss like most of the coli does, but Lewis Hamilton very obviously got hair transplant and it seems to be working quite well for him:
Lewis-Hamilton-001.jpg

XPB_899169_HiRes.jpg

16343031218598.jpg

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just read four pages of pure ignorance people talking who don’t even have a clue. You all do realise that not every one can have a successful Hair transplant procedure right? The first thing the doctor will do after your consultation is examine your donor area and sadly not all donor areas are equal. Some donor areas are stronger than others. Even people with weak Hair follicles in their donor area can still get the procedure done your doctor should obviously advise and let you know don’t expect to look like Tyga because your hair follicles ain’t built like that.
These nikkas dumb and clueless

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every hair transplant thread people post white people and mixed breeds like Lewis Hamilton and Tyga whose is curly and not genetically African hair.

If you're black (not that one drop bs) people like Jammie Foxx, Floyd Mayweather etc are good way to gauge.
Comparing your donor hair with Lewis Hamilton's is insane.
Post racially unambiguous black men with "nappy" hair, before after pics
:mjlol:

Menna

All Star
Daps
hair transplants work but it depends why you lost your hair....if you get hair transplant in 20s or 30's and you still balding it not gonna work...If you lost hair bc of cancer treatments or divorce stress or any other stress your hair will THIN and then you can take hair from the back and thicken the THIN up...It does not work if you going to lose 80% of your hair anyway

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
*bows deeply*

You’ve succumbed? I know you put up a good fight breh:wow:

I wasn’t BALD bald, but my whole front was practically GONE. My crown was thinning too, so I kept the dad hat on me.

My shyt was receding fast for a breh in his late 20s and whenever I took my hat off I felt like Eugene Krabbs… like nikkas just standing around staring angrily at my shyt.
krabs_rag3do.jpg

so I took the pilgrimage :wow:

first photo is obviously pre-pilgrimage
second photo is 6 months post pilgrimage
last photo is in LA this past summer 11 months post pilgrimage

I think part of the issue with Tory and Lebron is that their balding wasn’t complete, especially at the crown area. The technicians who worked on me did full coverage, meaning even though I still had some hair at my crown they still implanted grafts there to anticipate future hair loss.

I understand the vanity tbh. I look 10x better and if given the choice most bald brehs would choose to have a full head of hair with sharp corners

@Malcolmxxx_23 @5’11Behomoth

EDIT: reupped the pics for the late night crew
I’ll just take 19+ daps as word that the pilgrimage was as success lol

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn this dude put Diep on the map, but looks like his shyt is starting to bald in the non-HT areas.

A 3rd transplant!?!? :mjtf:

That’s where his hair was the most bald. If you look at his before pics. Plus I think he said he hasn’t done anything else like fin or minox. If I’m remembering correctly.

Daps
Guys gotta just come to terms with that shyt and shave their heads. There's literally nothing wrong with being bald, It looks good and saves money