Dear bald nikkas, hair transplants do not work

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
As long as the front is thriving and growing, most men don’t give a fukk about the middle/back area of their head.

Its the reason why nobody gets the George Jefferson (RIP no disrespecf)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Show me where then idiot
FUT is what he got you stupid bytch:pacspit:

Lebron-4.png

LeBron_Pic-2.jpg

Like I said y’all don’t know what y’all be talking about :stopitslime:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Mad people get great transplants.

I shave my head, but my boy had a tumor in his brain and the radiation caused him to lose all his hear.

he just got a transplant, and besides the scars from the surgery to remove the tumor, you really can’t tell anything happened.

As far as i know Lebron never got a transplant. He uses bigen though.
What tumor he had?

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Yea he does

I thought he used some other weird shyt...because his shyt looked like it was falling off sometimes lol

so i always wondered why he didnt get one during lockdown, because....the doctor would have him graft all of that. he's lebron.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought he used some other weird shyt...because his shyt looked like it was falling off sometimes lol

so i always wondered why he didnt get one during lockdown, because....the doctor would have him graft all of that. he's lebron.
Nope he messed up getting a FUT before the shyt really was figured out

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m only 24 but my hairline has been getting worse the past few months. I think I’ll just get dark fades going forward until it gets really bad and then I’ll shave it all off. Paying 20k for a hairline seems ridiculous

Daps
Finasteride before you start noticeably balding is the secret. For most men it saves what you have and can even regrow hair in some. Minoxidil is for regrowth, although it seems like a bytch to apply.

There's always a chance for side effects, but if you notice them, stop the drugs and the side effects should subside. If you truly want to keep your hair, you owe it to yourself to at least try Finasteride.

lot of horror stories of people stopping yet they’re still unable to get their dikk to work lol