Dear bald nikkas, hair transplants do not work

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It seems like Tory and Lebron hair was too far gone for the hair transplant to work.

On the other hand, Tyga's hair look amazing. His hair got mad long.

*bows deeply*

You’ve succumbed? I know you put up a good fight breh:wow:

I wasn’t BALD bald, but my whole front was practically GONE. My crown was thinning too, so I kept the dad hat on me.

My shyt was receding fast for a breh in his late 20s and whenever I took my hat off I felt like Eugene Krabbs… like nikkas just standing around staring angrily at my shyt.
krabs_rag3do.jpg

so I took the pilgrimage :wow:

first photo is obviously pre-pilgrimage
second photo is 6 months post pilgrimage
last photo is in LA this past summer 11 months post pilgrimage

I think part of the issue with Tory and Lebron is that their balding wasn’t complete, especially at the crown area. The technicians who worked on me did full coverage, meaning even though I still had some hair at my crown they still implanted grafts there to anticipate future hair loss.

I understand the vanity tbh. I look 10x better and if given the choice most bald brehs would choose to have a full head of hair with sharp corners

@Malcolmxxx_23 @5’11Behomoth

Your doctor did a great job :picard:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Was Floyd losing his crown? I don't think he was.

A receding hairline can be re-established through surgery IMO...when your crown goes it's over.

The reason Bron looks more and more ridiculous year after year is because his hairline is back but his crown keeps fading away.

You can't fight that. It's over.
Bron sweats too much and he’s always working out. He hasn’t given his transplant time to set in

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
It seems like Tory and Lebron hair was too far gone for the hair transplant to work.

On the other hand, Tyga's hair look amazing. His hair got mad long.

Your doctor did a great job :picard:
:russ:

I used to dread going to a spot with a no hat policy
Threadrick: :lupe:
bouncer: :ufdup: remove the head gear sir
Threadrick::beli:
bouncer::scusthov:

:dj2: i’m bike though

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The reason Bron looks more and more ridiculous year after year is because his hairline is back but his crown keeps fading away.

You can't fight that. It's over.

You CAN. You just gotta take Rogaine everyday BEFORE it gets to this point. But I guess them nikkas too cool for that. Bron is the one that confuses me the most. Cuz if youre so deadset on keeping your hair, why not use all the tools available?? :mindblown:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He got it done too young… shoulda waited until he was older. His crown started thinning after he got his hairline restored and now the shyt just looks crazy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’m surprised you haven’t tried to plug-patch your hairline fracture yet.

Your wife is Chinese so I’m sure she doesn’t shave her pubes. You know what to do with that. You already p*ssy anyway.
Your wife use a straight razor to skin a layer of musty off your body

You call it a shower

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
The barstool dude just got a transplant like 2 days ago. Errbody getting them now days. I wouldn’t tho.