Tory out here lookin like Wes Watson...

5ea3399ab75c166d4a5b4c70_picture2.png

:russ:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Hope to God I’m never this vain or insecure…I don’t really have to hope, because I’ll never be. We all have a physical prime. If we’re lucky, it lasts 10-13 years into adulthood, depending on diet and genetics…When it’s over, it’s over. Just let that shyt go. Getting older and showing the inevitable signs of aging, noticing you don’t get as much attention from women as you used to, can really deflate man’s confidence and self esteem, if you don’t have and keep the proper perspective…I expect this shyt from women. Not some rich ass dudes who are fighting the losing battle of trying to keep their youth…

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
74ca633324e785b16af5228ba480cbd1

I think it was a weave but he was foul hard and the headband pushed the weave up off the glue

This is why I just did a baldie. My corners are gone...I'm cool everywhere else. I would never rock a weave, or do bigen, or that tattoo bullshyt...unless I could get some sure fire indistinguishable shyt, I'll continue as is. If I had the money I would explore a transplant. Baldie an all, I still look damn near 10 years younger than I actually am.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
that Cleveland breh been rocking the george jeff since 10th grade. shyt crazy

You CAN. You just gotta take Rogaine everyday BEFORE it gets to this point. But I guess them nikkas too cool for that. Bron is the one that confuses me the most. Cuz if youre so deadset on keeping your hair, why not use all the tools available?? :mindblown:
bron cant take the time off for his procedures to set. as son as he retire, his hairgonna be jamie foxx/ floys may status

Zime

Superstar
Daps
:picard:

What about Floyd & Tyga? Their shyt seems to be fine?
:lupe:

Last edited:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I got a receding hairline and it’s noticeable when I shave my head but if I let it grow out my hairline looks normal. My dad has full set of hair and a better hairline than me so I should be alright after getting a hair transplant?
:lupe:

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What about Floyd his transplant A1
Who knows what Floyd was working with, he went for the bald look quick.

He isn’t the only one with a hair transplant that looks good and is lasting from what we see. Kanye got one as well and his shyt seems to be straight.

I’m pretty sure you have to take minoxidil or anti hair loss shyt as upkeep.