Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Yeah Sony and pascal just gone go full steam ahead with a shytty sinster six movie and now the mcu plans have to change drastically without spider-man. Everybody loses on this one.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sony needs to counter with spend half the money .. then maybe i'll give you 35%

now we know why no spider man wasnt announced at the Marvel Booth

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Im pretty sure their next big crossover movie was gonna have spiderman as an integral part

Marvel gonna have to fast track that Xmen/FF piff now

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A lot of y'all seem to think that The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 were some sort of flops when they weren't.
Aside from TASM 2 getting middling critical reviews those films were successful.
Now moving forward they won't be as successful as they would have been with the MCU connection but I doubt they will be flops.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's fukked up but Disney are the ones that need to cave here not Sony.

But im sure something is gonna give. Spdiey is too integral to the MCU at this point. Especially after Far from home.

After getting back X-men and F4 there's no way they gonna lose Spidey again. Lets just wait this out.
Sony wouldn’t counter, and you know what, I think they are gonna regret it big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.