Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't gone happen but I wish the gp and comic book fans alike just boycott all Spider-Man content til Sony gives in. I just can't get over how dumb it is that he is not in the MCU right now.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I respectfully disagree with that and think the opposite.

People will just be more creative and innovative now going forward.

Also we don’t know the future and it’s to early to call it one way or another.

Hell the Logan’s and Deadpool’s themself came up out of desperation to be creative and innovative. As those where films that could’ve easily been made 10-20 years ago
:usure:

:comeon:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It ain't gone happen but I wish the gp and comic book fans alike just boycott all Spider-Man content til Sony gives in. I just can't get over how dumb it is that he is not in the MCU right now.
:mindblown:

Boycott the company who gave Spider-Man movies a chance in the first place indirectly birthing the MCU brehs.

Don't enjoy shyt on behalf of another company's pockets and business interests brehs.

Ignore the fact that Sony just dropped Venom and Spiderverse and still have those creative teams on their payrolls brehs.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I mean if I mean if we can get a spiderman and venom team up against Carnage that would do numbers.

The concept is dope yes. But what makes anyone think sony is capable of the storytelling the last 2 spiderman films had?? Kevin Fiege won't be anywhere near spider man 3. And yes Venom made bank but the movie was still awful.

I just watched the 4k version of spiderman far from home yesterday. That movie was excellent.

Like yall keep saying" But venom made millions" Like so did Justice League.....................

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
The concept is dope yes. But what makes anyone think sony is capable of the storytelling the last 2 spiderman films had?? Kevin Fiege won't be anywhere near spider man 3. And yes Venom made bank but the movie was still awful.

I just watched the 4k version of spiderman far from home yesterday. That movie was excellent.

Like yall keep saying" But venom made millions" Like so did Justice League.....................

I havent seen venom or justice l justice league in its entirety, just clips and trailers but im well aware of their garbageness. I just bought up venom because it's from spider man,

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

They always owed them.... nothing was stopping them and there were no obstacles and obstructions:dwillhuh:
:rudy:

Sidenote....

Me when Apple decides to buy Sony

giphy.gif

That Apple Mac Mini PlayStation 6 finna be:mjlol:

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

Boycott the company who gave Spider-Man movies a chance in the first place indirectly birthing the MCU brehs.

Don't enjoy shyt on behalf of another company's pockets and business interests brehs.

Ignore the fact that Sony just dropped Venom and Spiderverse and still have those creative teams on their payrolls brehs.
fukk that shyt. At the end of the day Spider-Man is Marvel's shyt anyway and he's too big of a character to not be in the mcu.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Here's something even I wasn't aware of until today. Venom profited more than Homecoming because of production costs. From Deadline:

"Venom bled plenty of black ink, enough to match his costume. A profit of $246.9M bests the $200.1M profit on 2017’s Spider-Man: Homecoming by 23%, and that’s largely because Venom cost less in combined production and worldwide P&A costs ($227M) than the wall crawler (Spider-Man: Homecoming‘s costs were $332M)."

Movie was trash though. :manny:
So if they drop a wack movie with Holland & Hardy are you gonna like it anyway based on what the profit margin is? :mjtf:

I don't even get what you cats are arguing about any more. Thread been a nonfactor for like 2 weeks.

Fred.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I agree with @hex . Idk what we're arguing about anymore. We got five films with Spiderman in the MCU which were all great. However, at the end of the day, he's gone now, and there's a good chance that he probably won't be back. Whether, you support future films or not is up to you (I'm in the support camp), but it's time to accept it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.