Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The entire reason they casted Tom Holland was for him to be the MCU "Harry Potter" and "Grow" into his role. They have every intention on Tom being Spidey for the next 6-8 years. Disney is not letting him go.

They didn't expect Sony to play Hardball so here we are. But Disney put too much into spidey at this point. So yea play ball!
If disney had been smarter they should have use mrs.marvel Kamala Khan now sony is making pay for it disney got too cocky.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Spiderman 4 back on deck

giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gonna regress back to the mean. People saw that shytty Venom movie just cause it’s the first Venom movie. People won’t flock to the next one like that.

These Sony motherfukkers. The only reason Spidey was that sucessful was because he was part of the MCU. Fukk a Venom.

a non MCU Venom movie did 856 milli even with the Disney stans hatin, being mad, and trying to clown.

It'll be fine.

Hopefully they'll work something out, but Disney bein way too greedy right now.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I get Sony balking at the 50/50 offer Disney put out there but they could have come back with a 10% counter offer or something. They basically told Disney to kick rocks in no uncertain terms.

Now as a fan I'm going to be disappointed that Spider-Man won't be a part of the MCU especially with the new phase they are entering into.

Trying to look on the bright side this should mean that now Spider-Man won't be treated like Iron Man's Robin and Peter Parker/Spidey can actually be allowed to grow and build his own universe but I really did want to see the character interact with the other Marvel characters that Disney owns.

I mean now we won't get to see the Human Torch/Spider-Man bromance on the big screen. That sucks.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Sony stupid for thinking they can hit another billi without marvel being attached :francis:

My man spidey :mjcry:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Shoulda just killed him off if that's the case, let the Sony verse run with Miles, either way I'm done.

Give a fukk if Disney is greedy bout this shyte, Spiderman would be dead in the fukking water without them, trash ass Avi Arad and that dumb bytch...if they think they're going to get over with a 'reboot' of spiderman they are mistaken. Venom was transformers level of entertaining trash that won't be sustainable without a huge overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.