Daps
Who gonna sign up for step daddy duties

giphy.gif
Not a stepdad
I'm the dad that stepped up :mjlol: fukking losers man

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Maybe if Beyonce didn't hang them out to dry career wise and provided some guidance, the Bailey sisters would have done better :sas2:

Why is Beyonce on the hook for those grown ass WOMEN’S behavior? Beyonce isn’t a manager, an agent, a Publicist, a PR Firm, or their mother or father. Beyonce saw two girls with talent and gave them a BUSINESS opportunity that one shunned in favor of being a thot and the other shunned in favor of being an unwed single mother. Stop blaming Beyonce for the bullshyt those women chose to involve themselves in. If Beyonce signed them and then never spoke to them again she still provided an example simply by her lifelong choices and actions since she was 14 on how to move as a black female in the industry.

Everybody always looking for someone to blame except the Thot in the Mirror

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Why is Beyonce on the hook for those grown ass WOMEN’S behavior? Beyonce isn’t a manager, an agent, a Publicist, a PR Firm, or their mother or father. Beyonce saw two girls with talent and gave them a BUSINESS opportunity that one shunned in favor of being a thot and the other shunned in favor of being an unwed single mother. Stop blaming Beyonce for the bullshyt those women chose to involve themselves in. If Beyonce signed them and then never spoke to them again she still provided an example simply by her lifelong choices and actions since she was 14 on how to move as a black female in the industry.

Yea I'm shocked how these women fumbled a golden opportunity...it's like if Picasso or Basquiat or Bearden took me in as their protege and I fukk off and fukk around instead of handling business first.

Daps
Yea I'm shocked how these women fumbled a golden opportunity...it's like if Picasso or Basquiat or Bearden took me in as their protege and I fukk off and fukk around instead of handling business first.

What exactly did she fumble? What exactly is this stopping? Keep in mind this thread is 200 post long and she ain't even said one word lol. aint shyt stopping! You all love this shyt and she is in the business of engagement. :manny:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
She knew how this nikka was before she got with him, there is nothing this nikka won't do for a YouTube video. :dead:

He got the baby from her and is connected with her forever, so he moving on knowing he can have a chance again anytime in the future.
Have a baby with a dude who pimps out his nephew

Red flaaag

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dude couldnt even handle it when she was acting in Little Mermaid. Jonah Hauer-King had him shook.

Red flag

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
What exactly did she fumble? What exactly is this stopping? Keep in mind this thread is 200 post long and she ain't even said one word lol. aint shyt stopping! You all love this shyt and she is in the business of engagement. :manny:
Having a child when you are in the booming career of solo work after being in duo group can be disheartening and stressful.

I'm all about the art. No matter what. You see how long it took Beyonce to start a family and she put her art first.

Your art comes before anything else.

I had a professor who told me to my face to not have any kids until I'm well established and have a name for myself.

That was his biggest regret was making art 2nd.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps

Cold MJ remix :lolbron: