DDG and gf haile are now separated

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Who gonna sign up for step daddy duties

giphy.gif

As her brother in law I’m asking the same question.

:patrice:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Bag secured. Legacy cemented. Scumbag did good. :yeshrug:

I've watched DDG's videos for years and remember when he was with that light skinned chubby cute chick who left him and got pregnant by another nikka who left her while he ascended in fame. Cold world. :wow:

He needs to quit with the music though.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Dude couldnt even handle it when she was acting in Little Mermaid. Jonah Hauer-King had him shook.

Touche. But he’s young, he will get over it. Especially considering he benefited from this longterm more than her. And He got women like Rubi Rose on speed dial

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Bring back “marriage before carriage.” Will solve a lot of problems

Halle’s family failed her. BM to a goofy. Chloe out here getting cheeks clapped on TV for nothing. Tf are their parents doin lol. Pops coulda done an easy background check and seen this dude exes are all fukked in the head after messin with him. :dead:

lib123

All Star
Daps
i get what you're saying but u gotta have a more nuanced train of thought and not get this confused with the average colibreh baby. a fatherless home might be devastasting to some but lil halo got 2 millionaires as parents and he is always with aunties and uncles when i tune into his live. he's gon be alright 👼
a lot of those statistic would also apply to a poor 2 parent household and there are plenty of those.

Stop with the excuses. You only hear Black people making this “but they have money” excuse. Stop.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bring back “marriage before carriage.” Will solve a lot of problems

Halle’s family failed her. BM to a goofy. Chloe out here getting cheeks clapped on TV for nothing. Tf are their parents doin lol. Pops coulda done an easy background check and seen this dude exes are all fukked in the head after messin with him. :dead:
Kids don't follow their parents advice anymore

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bag secured. Legacy cemented. Scumbag did good. :yeshrug:

I've watched DDG's videos for years and remember when he was with that light skinned chubby cute chick who left him and got pregnant by another nikka who left her while he ascended in fame. Cold world. :wow:

He needs to quit with the music though.

Pics of the chubby chick :youngsabo: