DDG and gf haile are now separated

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Why you lying like you wasn’t a preemie :beli:

I finna call yo mom about this shyt :beli:
My Mama went full term with me. Every July 8th she tells the same fukking story about the heart wave in Shreveport and how she had to get cortisone shots to carry me :usure: and I always tell her the same response..."I'm fukking Awesome Dammit"

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Is that the brother you say is missing? Did u find him
Naw that's my half brother....and yea we found his emotional bytch ass...smh....he mad at the world right now cause he don't know his paternal side:yeshrug:Im tryna tell the bytch negro got the same enemy and he mad at me. I ain't even do nuttin. Last phone call I had when we both said it's on sight...and I been in the gym ever since getting ready for when my father dies, I can turn the fukk up like a Silver Back drunk on RAGE:mjlit:and he skinny too??? I love fighting skinny men

Daps
Naw that's my half brother....and yea we found his emotional bytch ass...smh....he mad at the world right now cause he don't know his paternal side:yeshrug:Im tryna tell the bytch negro got the same enemy and he mad at me. I ain't even do nuttin. Last phone call I had when we both said it's on sight...and I been in the gym ever since getting ready for when my father dies, I can turn the fukk up like a Silver Back drunk on RAGE:mjlit:and he skinny too??? I love fighting skinny men

Smh.