DDG and gf haile are now separated

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Uh it’s not a trauma fantasy. Even after adjusting for income, children are much more likely to end up more well-adjusted adults when they’re raised in two-parent married households. And children born out of wedlock are more likely to have out of wedlock children themselves when they become adults. The cycle continues.
Exactly

This shyt shouldn't be a question at this point

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
lol. That former stripper chick sixthegoddess predicted this shyt. She said dudes like him only had a baby with her to have lifetime access to her but that’s it. She even predicted he would use their baby for content.

Literally said she would be a baby mom and her career would be over because the dude is a straight up loser with money.

It's funny because there was a thread recently where guys were kind of disputing that this is a thing that happens. Dudes are really out here knocking up chicks in part because it guarantees access to them. Even after the breakup you still gotta talk to your ex at some point to coordinate shyt with the child. It's an ego thing and it's also a loneliness thing. Lot of dudes out here have no social life beyond the mother of their kids.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's funny because there was a thread recently where guys were kind of disputing that this is a thing that happens. Dudes are really out here knocking up chicks in part because it guarantees access to them. Even after the breakup you still gotta talk to your ex at some point to coordinate shyt with the child. It's an ego thing and it's also a loneliness thing. Lot of dudes out here have no social life beyond the mother of their kids.
Ok, I can believe this

When dudes day she always gotta come back, I thought they meant he can fukk, which is not true

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
ngl reminders of shyt like this always makes me mad. now shes gonna “mature” and get with the right guy next time like she didnt have any common sense b4

Nobody wanna have the convo lol these women know exactly what the fukk they be doing. Abortion laws were liberal as fukk for most of our lives, over 20 types of birth control. SINGLE MOTHERHOOD IS A CHOICE. If all these things were cases of women being graped and forced to have the kid it would be one thing.

Lotta folks don't want to have this convo because quite frankly it would make them look at their own mother's side ways.

Men are not leaving their family like that so women tend to target a minority number of reckless men (hence the cases of many single moms its one nikka with a bunch kids everywhere) OR the mom was dealing with a cheating ass nikka who she was a side chick for and the Man takes care of his real family (hence the common cases of people with half siblings and the half siblings lived normal lives with both parents while your ass was struggling lol).

These chicks tell nikkas every day for decades they don't want to be wives, and folks still don't get it.

Like I said earlier THERE IS NO PRODUCTIVE GROUP ON EARTH WHO IS WINNING THAT WILL UTTER THE WORDS THEY DONT NEED A MAN AND HAVING FATHERS ISNT A BIG DEAL. ONLY THE BIGGEST fukkING LOSERS ON EARTH SAY THIS STUPID shyt.

You would think at this rate these Single Mother homes would be raising the perfect humans since the influence of Toxic men is gone but no nikkas are the most uncompetitive people on earth.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Couple months ago I perused LSA & the sentiment many share was that coupling with black men was a net negative. Be it rates of domestic violence, divorce, education, earning, incarceration & marriage voting & black culture. Gathered that a growing bw collective sees bm as destructive & tolerate not desire us. Anyway one convo had been how decorated bw "dated down" relative to other women with Chloe & Naomi Osaka as examples. It's almost 1 year to the day & both are now single moms before 30. yikes
Date down financially or looks?

Daps
Uh it’s not a trauma fantasy. Even after adjusting for income, children are much more likely to end up more well-adjusted adults when they’re raised in two-parent married households. And children born out of wedlock are more likely to have out of wedlock children themselves when they become adults. The cycle continues.

so you are basically stereotyping and hypotheticals.
i'm talking about one person and what is actually happening. if you re-read my post you quoted, i said something like "i get what you are saying but this is not the average joe". so what is your point of repeating this to me if you can't even refute the fact that not everybody falls into the cycle? that is where the playing victim and fantasizing comes in. it's like you want it to happen instead of being glad, hey look he is saying they are best friends and going to continue the relationship blah blah. you ran to worst case scenario lol

anyway. happy friday and payday yall!

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Predictable:beli:You can't tell these young girls nothing. DDG is an open, non serious fukkboy, he embraces that image with no apologies but women don't care until it's too late:yeshrug:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Nobody has said the normal thing that happens in these situations, she may be a headache to be around and breh just got tired and left

Chose his peace over headaches.

She just may be a pain in the ass to be around

No man wants to deal with chaos all day everyday

She just may be a mean, manipulative, conniving, bytchy, sassy woman.
Women tend to change after they become mothers for the worse.
Attitude seems to get worse towards the man when most women become mothers

Use the baby as a fighting piece, act as if they are a mini god and stop respecting their man

Nobody wants to be around that all day.

Just like a woman don't wanna be around a man that's hitting on her or a drunk etc.

A man wants his peace and respect. Breh was like it's time for me to pack up and bounce outta this shyt.

Last edited: