DDG and gf haile are now separated

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I hear you breh, but he can always get back with her because of the kid.
he can get some p*ssy but he's.
a zenith level attention whore.
Her fukkin with another dude
is gonna have him on suicide watch.
UKVu0t8.gif

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Nobody wanna have the convo lol these women know exactly what the fukk they be doing. Abortion laws were liberal as fukk for most of our lives, over 20 types of birth control. SINGLE MOTHERHOOD IS A CHOICE. If all these things were cases of women being graped and forced to have the kid it would be one thing.

Lotta folks don't want to have this convo because quite frankly it would make them look at their own mother's side ways.

Men are not leaving their family like that so women tend to target a minority number of reckless men (hence the cases of many single moms its one nikka with a bunch kids everywhere) OR the mom was dealing with a cheating ass nikka who she was a side chick for and the Man takes care of his real family (hence the common cases of people with half siblings and the half siblings lived normal lives with both parents while your ass was struggling lol).

These chicks tell nikkas every day for decades they don't want to be wives, and folks still don't get it.

Like I said earlier THERE IS NO PRODUCTIVE GROUP ON EARTH WHO IS WINNING THAT WILL UTTER THE WORDS THEY DONT NEED A MAN AND HAVING FATHERS ISNT A BIG DEAL. ONLY THE BIGGEST fukkING LOSERS ON EARTH SAY THIS STUPID shyt.

You would think at this rate these Single Mother homes would be raising the perfect humans since the influence of Toxic men is gone but no nikkas are the most uncompetitive people on earth.
man the best bet is getting with an empathetic traditional woman that understands the value of family & community. im gonna try to get me a teacher or lawyer or someth. blk ppl take our celebrity culture outside the realm of entertainment and apply these toxic examples & imagery to their everyday decision making. also due to the broken homes smh.

otherwise, im just not fukking with these btchs either man

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
so you are basically stereotyping and hypotheticals.
i'm talking about one person and what is actually happening. if you re-read my post you quoted, i said something like "i get what you are saying but this is not the average joe". so what is your point of repeating this to me if you can't even refute the fact that not everybody falls into the cycle? that is where the playing victim and fantasizing comes in. it's like you want it to happen instead of being glad, hey look he is saying they are best friends and going to continue the relationship blah blah. you ran to worst case scenario lol

anyway. happy friday and payday yall!

I understand they’re not the average Joe but I’ve grown up around people with money with and without their parents together and seen the life outcome differences. I didn’t run a worst case scenario, I’m speaking from anecdotal observations that’s supported by data.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody has said the normal thing that happens in these situations, she may be a headache to be around and breh just got tired and left

Chose his peace over headaches.

She just may be a pain in the ass to be around

No man wants to deal with chaos all day everyday

She just may be a mean, manipulative, conniving, bytchy, sassy woman.
Women tend to change after they become mothers for the worse.
Attitude seems to get worse towards the man when most women become mothers

Use the baby as a fighting piece, act as if they are a mini god and stop respecting their man

Nobody wants to be around that all day.

Just like a woman don't wanna be around a man that's hitting on her or a drunk etc.

A man wants his peace and respect. Breh was like it's time for me to pack up and bounce outta this shyt.
You need therapy. You absolutely hate women and are jealous of them.

Women become worse after motherhood? What kind of sicko really believes stupid shyt like this?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
man the best bet is getting with an empathetic traditional woman that understands the value of family & community. im gonna try to get me a teacher or lawyer or someth. blk ppl take our celebrity culture outside the realm of entertainment and apply these toxic examples & imagery to their everyday decision making. also due to the broken homes smh.

otherwise, im just not fukking with these btchs either man

the issue is this stuff is spreading fast which is why now you see non black men complaining about their women. There is a reason why Black Women were used as the foot soldiers of feminism for white women, because White women saw how egalitarian Black Men were and how Black women used it to their advantage and they wanted in. The Black Man has been robbed of Man hood hence they are the easy lick for when women want a male who they can dominate (leverage their position over them in society as the Black man is the only man who has no "male privilege", or if they want an easy seed with genetics that can yield them potential future benefits, i.e. all the mixed race athletes).

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Nobody wanna have the convo lol these women know exactly what the fukk they be doing. Abortion laws were liberal as fukk for most of our lives, over 20 types of birth control. SINGLE MOTHERHOOD IS A CHOICE. If all these things were cases of women being graped and forced to have the kid it would be one thing.

Lotta folks don't want to have this convo because quite frankly it would make them look at their own mother's side ways.

Men are not leaving their family like that so women tend to target a minority number of reckless men (hence the cases of many single moms its one nikka with a bunch kids everywhere) OR the mom was dealing with a cheating ass nikka who she was a side chick for and the Man takes care of his real family (hence the common cases of people with half siblings and the half siblings lived normal lives with both parents while your ass was struggling lol).

These chicks tell nikkas every day for decades they don't want to be wives, and folks still don't get it.

Like I said earlier THERE IS NO PRODUCTIVE GROUP ON EARTH WHO IS WINNING THAT WILL UTTER THE WORDS THEY DONT NEED A MAN AND HAVING FATHERS ISNT A BIG DEAL. ONLY THE BIGGEST fukkING LOSERS ON EARTH SAY THIS STUPID shyt.

You would think at this rate these Single Mother homes would be raising the perfect humans since the influence of Toxic men is gone but no nikkas are the most uncompetitive people on earth.
Facts bro

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You need therapy. You absolutely hate women and are jealous of them.

Women become worse after motherhood? What kind of sicko really believes stupid shyt like this?

The truth hurts breh. Don't get mad at me. Get mad at the women who become thos way towards the man after mother hood