DDG and gf haile are now separated

Daps
Having a child when you are in the booming career of solo work after being in duo group can be disheartening and stressful.

I'm all about the art. No matter what. You see how long it took Beyonce to start a family and she put her art first.

Your art comes before anything else.

I had a professor who told me to my face to not have any kids until I'm well established and have a name for myself.

That was his biggest regret was making art 2nd.

She was never going to be beyonce!
Add on top that beyonces insecure baby daddy who actually was her husband was cheating with a becky, causing her miscarriages and then made a whole album about it :snoop:.

Now actually think about it, and ask yourself again. What exactly has been fumbled?

Daps
Play victim? Y’all downplaying this dynamic is part of the reason Black family is cooked.

This is not the average family of any race is what I'm saying. Yall trauma fantasies don't work on everybody!
Wtf u think is going to happen to him?mama going to be working 2 jobs and on foodstamps, daddy in jail, so he gotta hustle to keep the lights on and drop out of school?!!

THINK!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Glad she left that dainty fakkit.
nikka admitted to being p*ssy
hurt over here fame.
Hope her shyt goes nuclear
and leave that hoe ass nikka
to twitch.
UKVu0t8.gif

lib123

All Star
Daps
This is not the average family of any race is what I'm saying. Yall trauma fantasies don't work on everybody!
Wtf u think is going to happen to him?mama going to be working 2 jobs and on foodstamps, daddy in jail, so he gotta hustle to keep the lights on and drop out of school?!!

THINK!

Uh it’s not a trauma fantasy. Even after adjusting for income, children are much more likely to end up more well-adjusted adults when they’re raised in two-parent married households. And children born out of wedlock are more likely to have out of wedlock children themselves when they become adults. The cycle continues.