DDG and gf haile are now separated

africngiant

All Star
Daps
reading the shaderoom comments: “ladies it really aint nothing out here no more!”

—the nothing thats out there
:pacspit:
yng dumb hoes parroting that bs that applies directly to them also based on their decision to continually go for the same nikkas they complain abt. who displayed the obvious signs of “this nikka probably aint good for the longterm of me and my family” yk what ima decide to have a baby w that nikka anyway🤪.

dont extrapolate that shyt to the rest of the community cause theres plenty of good men still out here that yall dont want

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
she never had a career. Stop removing autonomy from women and their decisions. It's literally the misoginy (fukk a spell check) they complain about.

:dahell:

When did I say she never had any autonomy. I said in the original thread that she had no business getting pregnant by this dude without some level of commitment.

I won't even go into the no career part. She has been in entrainment for the better part of 15 plus years.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do young women with stuff going for them keep finding themselves in these situations? How? You wanna screw this silly nikka? Go ahead. But why breed? Why now? Say what you will about what Chloe is doing but she smart enough not to get knocked up. Whole career and life altered...and for what? Its obvious why he was in it. She is pretty, got bread and looked like she might be goin places, and raw guts. No brainer there. She coulda bounced on any dikk she pleased without getting knocked up at what...22?

Daps
I understand they’re not the average Joe but I’ve grown up around people with money with and without their parents together and seen the life outcome differences. I didn’t run a worst case scenario, I’m speaking from anecdotal observations that’s supported by data.

what i am saying is also supported by data! you can choose how you want to view people, i'm quite used to thecoli.com pathologizing anything involving a black person :manny:

Daps
How do young women with stuff going for them keep finding themselves in these situations? How? You wanna screw this silly nikka? Go ahead. But why breed? Why now? Say what you will about what Chloe is doing but she smart enough not to get knocked up. Whole career and life altered...and for what? Its obvious why he was in it. She is pretty, got bread and looked like she might be goin places, and raw guts. No brainer there. She coulda bounced on any dikk she pleased without getting knocked up at what...22?

why would a person in her position have to wait? what does she need to do? complete college, go to grad school and save up for a mortgage so that the kid can live comfortably? again yall are confusing them for yall. :hubie:

and another thing... why do people make fun of him? because he is on the internet acting up? isn't that the same thing yall do everyday except dont get paid for it? :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Should have got a breh like Marques Brownlee
:mjpls:
He prolly like pawgs tho....

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:She or the sisterhood can’t blame no one but herself. It’s the same shyt with bruhs seeding up obvious thots. She 100% knew what time bruh was on, and was willingly to risk her career for him. Beyoncé, her sister, her fans, or her team wasn’t going to stop her. From being with ol boy her body her choice.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
what i am saying is also supported by data! you can choose how you want to view people, i'm quite used to thecoli.com pathologizing anything involving a black person :manny:
Please share the data showing the benefits of single parent households vs two married parents.

Daps
Please share the data showing the benefits of single parent households vs two married parents.

there was already a thread about it on here where the topic was woman choosing sperm donors. and i see you are conveniently not paying attention to my whole point of i'm not talking about single parents. im talking about rich single parents! pay attention!

i will try to find the thread in a minute.