Days Gone creator claims game sold around 10 mil and Sony still passed on sequel *UPDATE* False

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
beat this last year, all hordes and upgrades to deacon and bike completed. it was about a 7.5/10 overall, but it had a good foundation to set up a sequel especially with the "secret ending"

in the comments, Jeff admitted as much and said he was planning to come back hard with the sequel. Told people to think about the jump from Kilzone 1 to Killzone 2

if they could have made that leap it would have been great to see. imagine those hordes on next gen machines with improved gameplay mechanics :damn:

if Days Gone had the combat of Last of Us 2 :blessed:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This guy has no idea what he's talking about. GOT sold 8 million at the $60-70 price. While Days gone was instantly put on sale for $20-30. GOT also came out the same time as LOU2 and had to compete with that masterpiece and still held its own.
MASTERPIECE:russ::mjlol::skip::pachaha:
I forgot this thecoli
Where most of y’all are playing in black face and even defended ND
When people start pointing out:mjpls:seeming content in the series
The only MASTERPIECE was GOT:obama:
TLOU2 was a dweebs wet dream:heh::dead:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They went back on David Jaffe’s podcast seems it was all misinterpreted (surprise)

:dead:
So, basically, the game didn't sell $10 million and the company that made the game barely supported the game, let alone even wanted to make a sequel???

I'm bout to take my like back from Luke Stephen's video.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Someone from Sony came down and :ufdup:
You get your ungrateful ass out there and take back what you said