Days Gone creator claims game sold around 10 mil and Sony still passed on sequel *UPDATE* False

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And part 2 will get even more sales after the show comes out this year. That man is fighting a losing battle

It might not sell as much but even then who cares? None of us are making or losing money on their sales. It’s just a strange battle in 2022. The game doesn’t come up in convo like that anymore positive or negative, outside of Factions.

How do you hate a 2020 game yet still trying to convince ppl the game was bad going on two yrs later? Just hate that mf man it literally has no bearing on life if you move on:bryan:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How many yrs does Part 2 get? Is 5 fair?

that’s moving the goalpost … the 1st game didn’t have the promotion - it was a new game
besides GTA V - TLOU2 was the most anticipated game from the last 10 plus years

even with that said - do u really think it’s gonna sell 10.5 million units in the next 3 years :comeon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that’s moving the goalpost … the 1st game didn’t have the promotion - it was a new game

even with that said - do u really think it’s gonna sell 10.5 million units in the next 3 years :comeon:

The floor is 15m

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You right I never heard of Naughty Dog before TLOU

cov_227_front.jpg

Wtf is Uncharted? :dahell: Must have been a one off

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Days Gone was a very good game
But then Day 1 bugs/polish killed all its momentum
Plus the delays
Even on this very forum nikkas fell into the Twitter echo chamber
Without even properly playing it at all
This is the gift and curse of social media
People so quick to say shyt is bad by Judy looking at it
Then you have the other side where nikka dweebs call you all kinds of names because you didn’t like a certain game
This is where the world is at now
We don’t have conversations
It’s just pick a side or shut up
This is why modern gaming is a joke

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You right I never heard of Naughty Dog before TLOU

cov_227_front.jpg

Wtf is Uncharted? :dahell: Must have been a one off

:francis:

again you’re moving the goalpost or you just don’t understand the concept of making a good analogy

Naughty Dog being the developer has nothing to do with what I said …
I said TLOU2, it got tons of more promotion than the TLOU - that’s not my opinion that’s a fact and the reason that is a fact is because TLOU was 1st & nobody knew it was be successful or as on par with their Uncharted series

That’s like saying Rockstar with all the success in the world of the GTA series developing a new game called RDR
are you willing to tell me that RDR got more promotion then RDR2

come on breh :comeon:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

again you’re moving the goalpost or you just don’t understand the concept of making a good analogy

Naughty Dog being the developer has nothing to do with what I said …
I said TLOU2, it got tons of more promotion than the TLOU - that’s not my opinion that’s a fact and the reason that is a fact is because TLOU was 1st & nobody knew it was be successful or as on par with their Uncharted series

That’s like saying Rockstar with all the success in the world of the GTA series developing a new game called RDR
are you willing to tell me that RDR got more promotion then RDR2

come on breh :comeon:

You said it didn’t have the promotion period, No shyt sequels get bigger budgets. You are pretty invested in this tho so I’ll just say you right breh, this shyt old.