Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

Daps
No smilies needed breh...she just aiight

And I don't know if it's the hoodies or his bald head, but the dude looks fatter than ever now :skip:
a comment in one of his recent videos was....

"Daym went to the barbershop and said give me that Caillou"
:deadmanny:
Caillou_Iron_On_Transfer_TopIronOns_002.JPG

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That shyt was way too greasy and had little flavor besides hot.
YEP.

During the first few bites, it honestly tastes like a Lays BBQ chip which isn't bad, but after a few more, it just tastes like heat and I can't even get myself to finish the rest.

Daps
YEP.

During the first few bites, it honestly tastes like a Lays BBQ chip which isn't bad, but after a few more, it just tastes like heat and I can't even get myself to finish the rest.

The amount of grease was strange too, like why the fukk is there this much grease in hot sauce.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Damn didn't know people on here checked for dude.

Him going back to Fast Food is the saddest shyt. Dude is a fukking clown, scam and a fraud. I can't watch his channel anymore, straight up dishonest and taking the payola.

I feel for him though, dude said he was gonna die by fast food and had to stop, was back a month later mocking himself.

Bruh daym BEEN sold out. I was rockin' with the brother back when he used to cuss n shyt. But hey that his life and he got a family to feed.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He needs a volume of videos to generate money. Cutting down to 1 per week cuts his income drastically I'd imagine. I think he should have done the transition slower. He could have started integrating more health conscious content on his off days while still doing the food reviews and as he starter to shed pounds people would notice and he might have been taken more seriously. He also might have attracted a new audience while keeping his old one.

This is the thing about YouTube money. You CONSTANTLY have to put out new cats. Even cats like pewdiepie are uploading multiple videos despite like 40M subscribers.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Love daym's show. It's obvious that he got that wake up call from his doctor. Dude is over 6'3 and 400 pounds. He was supposed to sample the food and give a review but if that shyt tasted good he would damn near eat the whole thing. Ninja loved taco bell, crispy bacon, and greasy hole in the wall joints.

I think the same shyt happened to the hodge twins. Once they ditched the bro science meals and went full retard with post workout fast food meals and food challenges they ended up getting that wake up call too. I don't buy forks over knives scaring them, it was the blood work profile results. Now they lacto ovarian vegeterians lol.

Only smart food reviewer is gay ass matt zion. Dude be taking a couple of bites and get that review over with:mjlol:

The problem is guy is 6'3" and 400 pounds, not that he eats fast food. Dude needs to control how much he's eating and be in the gym heavy.

The Hodge Twins are in incredibly shape, why would they need to lie about cutting out fast food? Not to mention, they were still consuming that shyt during their vegan experiment. Oh yea, now they are right back to eating animal based proteins too.

I'm all for dude getting into shape and controlling his health. He doesn't need to cut fast food or his money line in order to do so. Control that shyt.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
He could do one video a day and still lose weight. Especially at 400 it'd be easy he wouldn't even have to change much.