Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He wasn't getting those checks anymore. Was losing subscribers etc. Whatever makes him happy at the end of the day.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daym Drops5 hours ago

Actually, this is no surprise to many of you. Some knew that I would be gone a few weeks, months but ultimately I would be back and you were right. I spent enough time away thinking that fully changing my channel would make ME happy but it did not. The energy was off, the channel was everywhere with all types of uploads and there was nothing solid. I had TWO options, I could QUIT YOUTUBE altogether or go back to what made this channel GREAT to begin with and so, I AM HERE TO STAY incorporating the other food lifestyle but giving you BACK the Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with the Fast Food game that is accessible by all. I know many hate the thought and I am ok with that. Others will be confused and that too was expected but at the end of the day, what the #FoodieFam and I built together needs to find balance that we all understand and this choice is not for everyone. In advance, thank you to those that stuck around as I spent time away figuring things out and I must say, "IT FEELS DAYUM GOOD TO BE BACK HOME!" Feel free to follow me on Instagram (@daym_drops) for all things Food, Life & Fitness Related......Also for Live Stream and even the full breakdown about my return to Fast Food, you can watch THAT VIDEO on my Facebook Fam Page (@daymdrops) Pride Aside: YOU WERE RIGHT!

tumblr_o0l23nXc0h1sqqileo1_500.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Can we get them fruit reviews though :ohhh:

I want to see man bite into a Granny Smith apple like :wow:
nikka has the palate of a 5 year old

Grown ass man and cant eat lettuce, tomato, and eggs on any sandwich :dead:

The vid where he was reviewing healthy snacks for Graze and tossed most of them joints to the bushes :mjlol:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
"Bite and review baby"
"Bite and review baby"

Nah daym, you can only front for so long bruh. We all know if that shyt excites your tastebuds you gonna eat the whole thing thang. Dude don't have that matt zion food review discipline.

It's only a matter of time before every other taco bell or burger king meal gets demolished following by "ITS A 5 ALL DAY SON" :mjlol:

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

CHEESE Balls In Your Mouth with C Snacks
Click to expand...​

:mjlol: at all the sexual innuendos with these MILF White Women.

EDIT:
Brehs do y'all also subcribe to the spinoff #TeamDaymDrop YouTube channels starring Daym's boys?:

ReggReviews & C Snacks on Snacks

Yeah i watch reggie regg and c snacks videos. C snacks is more consistent than regg. I watch the other team daym vids too. It looks like joeys world tour channel is getting bigger than all of team daym, including daym drops himself.