Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
at the end of the day though we all have a different palate so something that is trash to him could be fire to you...i def would watch the reviews to at least see what the actual food looked like as opposed to the version in commercials on tv. he got me to try the KFC Hot chicken they just came out with :snoop:

it was good though :manny:
I tried the Wendy's Chicken sandwich today and it was :ohlawd: mines had a warm bun and no pickles though.... where's Drops version had a cold bun and pickles :scusthov:

I noticed with these fast food restaurants is you you sometimes get a meal that doesn't taste good that would taste great otherwise, I LOVE Popeyes Chicken and it always taste great most of the time... but one time the Chicken was :shaq2: there was even times the coleslaw was so cold to the point it was icy :dead:

Back to the Chicken Sandwich.... I noticed the "Big Three" in Fast Food (Mcdonalds, Burger King and Wendy's) the Chicken Sandwich pretty much tastes the same between those three, excellent taste for the price.

In addition to the Chicken Sandwich I got an Jr Bacon Cheeseburger :ohlawd: I was :eat: good for lunch today :ahh: only cost me a little over 3 bucks and I was FULL. I'm so mad I slept on the dollar menu of these fast food spots all these years, the items fill me up quite nicely, especially if you buy two, in years past when I went to Fast Food Spots I always spend 5+ dollars :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The fat nikka at the high school lunch table that used to get capped/cracked on has become fully actualized.

Props to Damian... But :ufdup: for not keeping it all the way 100% Funky from the giddy up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I kinda feel for dude. He has one of those jobs that at the end of the day you can't feel good about yourself for doing. Playing a buffoon like character on YouTube has to take it's toll on him. He tried to quit and get people to take him seriously and it didn't work.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
So y'all were really watching some lame ass fat nikka review food?

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium_medium.gif