Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I find watching that joey dude is a good way to lose weight. He looks so disgusting that it pretty puts me off eating any fast food.dude really is :scust:

Joey damn near loves EVERYTHING he eats. I can count on one hand the amount of bad food reviews he's given out. When he blinks his eyes and goes hmmmm you know what time it is:mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Wow this man went back real quick, he should have just said I am doing healthy reviews..worry about subscribers over your life. He could have also done 1 fast food a week

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wow this man went back real quick, he should have just said I am doing healthy reviews..worry about subscribers over your life. He could have also done 1 fast food a week
Dude went from working at Walmart to being self made. Who would want to go back to that? He thought people were watching for him. They were watching for the gimmick. When he discovered that he had a choice to make. He has a family. He doesn't have to eat the food really just sample it and give impressions then toss the rest.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Dude went from working at Walmart to being self made. Who would want to go back to that? He thought people were watching for him. They were watching for the gimmick. When he discovered that he had a choice to make. He has a family. He doesn't have to eat the food really just sample it and give impressions then toss the rest.
yep and thats why he should have thought out his decision a little better....like you said he coulda did one per week...shyt one every other week even. people change. he coulda changed his channel without even formally announcing it even...i just feel like he went about it in a weird and roundabout way and he comes off worse since he did a complete backpedal in such a short period of time

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yep and thats why he should have thought out his decision a little better....like you said he coulda did one per week...shyt one every other week even. people change. he coulda changed his channel without even formally announcing it even...i just feel like he went about it in a weird and roundabout way and he comes off worse since he did a complete backpedal in such a short period of time
He needs a volume of videos to generate money. Cutting down to 1 per week cuts his income drastically I'd imagine. I think he should have done the transition slower. He could have started integrating more health conscious content on his off days while still doing the food reviews and as he starter to shed pounds people would notice and he might have been taken more seriously. He also might have attracted a new audience while keeping his old one.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
He needs a volume of videos to generate money. Cutting down to 1 per week cuts his income drastically I'd imagine. I think he should have done the transition slower. He could have started integrating more health conscious content on his off days while still doing the food reviews and as he starter to shed pounds people would notice and he might have been taken more seriously. He also might have attracted a new audience while keeping his old one.
exactly. just find new ways to engage his audience. he could also host other people reviewing fast food. if views is all he wants he might as well livestream when he has a heart attack

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What kinda fat disgusting piece of shyt do u have to be to subscribe to videos of watching another disgusting fat piece of shyt eat fast food :scust:

Like u really need a taste tester for burger King
His reviews are useful if you don't want to waste money buying something, for example I really wanted to try Wendy's Chicken Sandwich but Drops said its :shaq2: so I didn't buy one :manny:

Also dude is very entertaining with his food reviews :pachaha:

Daps
How that nikka pull such a pretty wife? She no dyme but damn she aight
:noah:

P.S fukk this backpedaling land whale :pacspit:

Daps
Damn didn't know people on here checked for dude.

Him going back to Fast Food is the saddest shyt. Dude is a fukking clown, scam and a fraud. I can't watch his channel anymore, straight up dishonest and taking the payola.

I feel for him though, dude said he was gonna die by fast food and had to stop, was back a month later mocking himself.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mannnn I can't trust fat/obese brehs for food reviews.

Of course everything they eat is delicious.
On the rare occasion, if they say something is bad, it probably is really bad.
I saw one of his earlier videos where Daym was basically inhaling a Five guys burger. :scust:

So scust.

If I have to watch fast food reviews, I usually look at brehs who are normal size.

Watched Joe's video for KFC Nashville Chicken, of course that mofo looves it.

I personally thought it was way too salty and greasy.

Daps
Mannnn I can't trust fat/obese brehs for food reviews.

Of course everything they eat is delicious.
On the rare occasion, if they say something is bad, it probably is really bad.
I saw one of his earlier videos where Daym was basically inhaling a Five guys burger. :scust:

So scust.

If I have to watch fast food reviews, I usually look at brehs who are normal size.

Watched Joe's video for KFC Nashville Chicken, of course that mofo looves it.

I personally thought it was way too salty and greasy.

That shyt was way too greasy and had little flavor besides hot.