Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
His reviews are useful if you don't want to waste money buying something, for example I really wanted to try Wendy's Chicken Sandwich but Drops said its :shaq2: so I didn't buy one :manny:

Also dude is very entertaining with his food reviews :pachaha:
at the end of the day though we all have a different palate so something that is trash to him could be fire to you...i def would watch the reviews to at least see what the actual food looked like as opposed to the version in commercials on tv. he got me to try the KFC Hot chicken they just came out with :snoop:

it was good though :manny:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Dude went from working at Walmart to being self made. Who would want to go back to that? He thought people were watching for him. They were watching for the gimmick. When he discovered that he had a choice to make. He has a family. He doesn't have to eat the food really just sample it and give impressions then toss the rest.

I thought he was a car buyer at allmax? Very good points tho

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Stopped cursing and added that super official intro to soften the channel up and bring more viewers in. Most youtubers do that anyway so it is what it is

:snoop: if I had a youtube channel that made me quit cursing for more subs, I'd keep cursing and simply keep my 9-5. and if they don't like it, then fukk youtube.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I still think he low key a homo. He got some sugar in his tank.

Also he could upload 5 videos a week and still lose weight. The weight shyt is bullshyt. He fukked up his money like that. But all he had to do was eat right and workout outside of his youtube uploads and be ok. Eating and uploading 2 or 3 videos a week of you eating a fast food item is not gonna make nor keep you fat.

Last edited: