Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He needs to step it up this kid is comin for his neck

Reviewbrah has been bigger for a long time now. Daym's problem is he created this obnoxious character that was short term amusing and long term boring. He acts so goofy it's hard to watch. Seems like he's still playing that character that ate a 5 guys burger in his car on lunch break at Walmart all these years later. It had a shelf life.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
8q7iDHi.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reviewbrah has been bigger for a long time now. Daym's problem is he created this obnoxious character that was short term amusing and long term boring. He acts so goofy it's hard to watch. Seems like he's still playing that character that ate a 5 guys burger in his car on lunch break at Walmart all these years later. It had a shelf life.
He's about to get lapped by dudes like ChimeTime and LaTryGuy

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You can't trust a food reviewer that don't like tomatoes and lettuce. That In N Out review is all time WOAT.
You can't trust a fat food reviewer either. I remember he did some Dunkin Donuts oreo coffee drink review and basically orgasmed from it. So I was like it must be good, so I tried it, it was so fukken sweet, all I tasted was sugar, it was disgusting. This is a reason why I never trust these food reviewers especially fat ones.