Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
Dude is a retard. He left fast food to go eat mom and pop fast food.

Cultmoo and wrecklesseating holding it down for food reviews and challenges.

Joeys world tour is so cringe worthy cause dude is in worse shape than daym eating fast food and moaning and smacking his lips and shyt. His comment section though is :mjlol:. Dudes give no damns going in on him.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dude is a retard. He left fast food to go eat mom and pop fast food.

Cultmoo and wrecklesseating holding it down for food reviews and challenges.

Joeys world tour is so cringe worthy cause dude is in worse shape than daym eating fast food and moaning and smacking his lips and shyt. His comment section though is :mjlol:. Dudes give no damns going in on him.

That Joey dude is too damn out of shape to be eating how he does. I remember watching a vid where he ate a whole little ceasers pizza in 5 mins. Sauce was all over his face and shyt lol

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Daym finally introduced us to his wife & kid:

:ohhh: I always assumed his wife was Black. He's had his mama, cousin, friends, & etc. on his channel over the years and they were all black. So this was a suprise.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo his videos are entertaining as hell but if he's doing it to get healthy, can you blame him?
Though he might be walking away from some major money

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Yo his videos are entertaining as hell but if he's doing it to get healthy, can you blame him?
yeah these companies gotta be in his pocket. i remember seeing one of his review videos on the front page of a major food company's site.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
His wife was in other videos like his fitness videos from last year. He has a full black daughter too and his wedding videos are on his channel too or at least were. He kind of flip flopped. He isn't doing chains like McDonalds anymore but is fukking with more sit down like joints. He may have said he doesn't care about losing subscribers but you can tell he does. He even gave himself an in by saying if companies asked him to review he would. Hope he does what is best for his health in the end.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

Daym been see sawing between healthy and fast food reviews for the past 2-3 years now. It ends the same way every time. He even had that hellthy foods guy cook fast food alternatives (for promo mostly).

I think losing subscribers has gotten to him. He was all in as far as healthy food reviews are concerned. Lost thousands of subcribers and now dude is going to commercial chains eating the same ole shyt he got from fast food joints. I thought he passed the torch to baby teeth reggie regg but daym back on his bullshyt lol.