David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Notice the only black people defending joe rogan are people that he had on his platform.

"they" don't live around any other real black people, so it's no one to explain to them how it looks or chastise them for doing it and there is no repercussion to be had for doing it. There is actually a reward for doing it. This dude books probably going to see an uptick in sales from the dude bro's who view Rogan as a king.

J prince, donnell Rawlings, willie D, David goggins, like I said earlier the only black people giving him a pass are people he had on his podcast. All he had to do was let them on his platform and nikkas will take a bullet for him. No integrity whatsoever.

Pretty much, funny how the "you've being puppeteered, look for the ulterior motives and whose interest is behind this" crowd doesn't acknowledge this lol /thread

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
And another note anyone notice alot of c00ns look like homie. Its something about shaving your facial hair to me that reminds me of some respectability politics shyt.

Black men usually shave their facial hair due to their profession, corporate America, military, entertainment, law enforcement. If you aint got a job like that there is no reason to be out here bare faced looking like pedo. Unfortunately there is a high concentration of c00ns in those jobs too.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
rogan has arguably the most popular and well known podcast EVER....so you're right NONE of those clips was hidden...they were right there for anyone to find....

now ask yourself why all of a sudden this is NEWS? :manny:

and again for the comprehension impaired im not defending rogan :martin:
i like when this happens because it exposes more racists and c00ns in one big swoop

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Nothing he's said in the past is new. Rogan has apologized numerous times for saying it and Rogan is far from racist. He's an Italian City guy, trust me, if you know those types, you KNOW what they are and KNOW Rogan ain't of the same ilk.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Here is the whole thing. When did people start to think that you can say whatever you want and not face any consequences? Trump made cacs and c00ns emboldened to feel like they can say whatever they want whenever they want to a wide audience without any consequence. It don't work like that chief.

After 9/11 if you said anything about making a bomb or anything like that them federalis were coming to your doorstep.

Still not sure why everyone especially celebrities are putting their 2 cents in for Rogan. It's not like this short mf lost his show. He has no authority to really speak on anything of importance, which is why I'm clueless as to why so many people take his word seriously.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My only question is Would he do it for you?

I also didn't like how he dragged Dave Chappelle into this.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
cape white
dress white

then bleach ya skin

Foghorn_Leghorn_shaking_the_test_tube.gif

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I always find it odd when someone says they’ve been called “******” on multiple occasions throughout their life. I honestly don’t recall, outside of idiots in online game lobbies, ever encountering someone who called me that. Might be because I grew up in a state where the racism isn’t of the overt kind.

:francis:
I agree. I can't speak for Goggins, maybe he really has. I know some folk who have encountered that word a lot growing up in their lives, but it def wasn't a lot of us from my experience. Reminds me of this line from Chapelle

That being said, Goggins older than me. I know my momma heard that word a lot. Times constantly change

But yeah I agree it be weird sometimes how hella folk say that

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Damn, I didn’t think it was possible but Goggins actually changed my opinion. He’s right about what he said