David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
J prince, donnell Rawlings, willie D, David goggins, like I said earlier the only black people giving him a pass are people he had on his podcast. All he had to do was let them on his platform and nikkas will take a bullet for him. No integrity whatsoever.
Willie D gave him a pass too :gucci:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
They know the man personally or professionally. If they feel he's getting railroaded should they just shut the fukk up and go along with the mob just because they're black?
Yes :what:

if he’s comfortable saying the n word and calling black people apes on a public podcast imagine what he calls black people in private.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it so hard for you c00ns to believe that there are black people who legitimately do not fukk with racist white people?
Bruh I did not think this thread would be rationalized on some “:rudy:They tricking you. Its not that, it is this.” With some anti-liberal babble thrown in. Why cant a cat sho says awful shyt just go down without blacksplainers telling us his conspiracy shyt is the reason. Defending without defending.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
J prince, donnell Rawlings, willie D, David goggins, like I said earlier the only black people giving him a pass are people he had on his podcast. All he had to do was let them on his platform and nikkas will take a bullet for him. No integrity whatsoever.
when was willie d on this shyt?:gucci:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve said Joe Rogan was a racist for years on here, even before I knew he used the N word. He’s a mediocre white man, they’re basically all racist or, at best, don’t mind racism. Black people don’t listen to him, neither do most people with any sense, that’s why he was able to go for so long. His podcast is huge because it appeals to the largest population: average white men.

He’s had multiple WS on his show talking about black folks have genes that make them prone to violence, etc. Straight up KKK rhetoric.

This isn’t some cancel culture attack; he’s a POS that had a good stretch before he flew too close to the sun. Good riddance
Told nikkas about Rogan back on the hamster :hubie:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Bruhs been going out sad, now Jprince:hhh:

so what he said was

1. "its such a weird word"

let me juelz for 2 minutes about the definition of the word and how blacks can use it so many ways but whites cant

2. "i didnt call blacks apes, it jus sounded like that"

let me put the most racist part of the video toward the end and just blatantly lie my explanation

3. "i thought i deleted all my racist episodes but someone kept them"

this man is intellectually dishonest the worst kind

fuk joe rogan and anyone who supports him; only reason people listen to him is because they think hes smart

well hes not, just a grifter who is chasing checks

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Now y'all see why they don't get punished as bad when the disrespect us

Ain't no yalmuke squad dude defending Nick Cannon...no LGBT dude defending Da Baby...I don't recall any even defending Whoopi of all people

But when it's us, you got a seven nation army of c00ns ready to protect these crackers after acting foul.
When Michael Jackson used the word “kike” in his song… not one Jew came out to defend him. They even censored the word on his album. The biggest pop star in history has to bow to the pressure.

Steven Spielberg, arguably the most powerful director in Hollywood, who worked with Michael said: nope, I can’t get down with that. Because he knew despite his power, he would’ve been crucified for defending Michael even in the slightest.

The problem is, there are zero consequences for c00ning because we don’t have the economic power to enforce such things. These sellouts worship the dollar and don’t have any principles.