David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Damn, I didn’t think it was possible but Goggins actually changed my opinion. He’s right about what he said

I think people are more upset at breh's not turning on him than they are about what actually happened.

And if you believe India Arie dug up that Rogan info...... :russ: Someone gave it to her, probably a cac, and she simply fetched and stepped.

I'm tired of people trying to race bait black people into shyt that don't concern us. Rogan had on a bunch of antivax people. So what. Don't listen, don't watch. They people who do watch, were already aligned with that way of thinking in the first place.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think some of you are pressing too much.

Rogan has a lot of black friends and associates. You can tell if someone is racist if you’re around them long enough, and it doesn’t require racial slurs. When I was in the military I was around a lot of cac. I knew some that never met a black person until they joined the military. I can tell if someone was racist, and who was just socially ignorant.

is their a grey area, yeah it is. Some of you just don’t want to admit it. For people to come out in support of Rogan, he must have showed mutual respect. It is what it is. The slurs was just an excuse.

They tried to cancel Dave Chappelle. Im indifferent at this point.
More proof that the military just births c00ns

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Never realized how many people just follow along. The powers that be are doing everything possible to cancel Rogan because of his views on the vax. Ask yourself why are they going to these measures to stop him from spreading his message? This is not a left/right issue.

It's really obvious but, c00n this and cac that are easier messages to digest

Do they not even consider the optics of rushing to defend a white man’s use of the wordñigger :gucci:

But this too is undeniable

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Who don’t care about black people?

Any time another group attacks one another, they try to pull black people into the mix.

When they released those clips of Rogan, they were literally expecting this the next day

monophy.gif

but instead they got

so-okay.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Joe rogan been having controversy surrounding this before vaccines, only c00ns be on that whataboutism bs. Imagine caring what the intentions is as a supposed black man :dead:

Edit: you got b2b c00ns saying its ok he calling black folks nigras and planet of the apes. Boys stay defeated, i love to see this hated this racist fakkit for years

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
When Michael Jackson used the word “kike” in his song… not one Jew came out to defend him. They even censored the word on his album. The biggest pop star in history has to bow to the pressure.

Steven Spielberg, arguably the most powerful director in Hollywood, who worked with Michael said: nope, I can’t get down with that. Because he knew despite his power, he would’ve been crucified for defending Michael even in the slightest.

The problem is, there are zero consequences for c00ning because we don’t have the economic power to enforce such things. These sellouts worship the dollar and don’t have any principles.

Simple minded, ignorant ass folk don't see the bigger picture. I couldn't have explained it any better. A lack of self respect and not enough of an economic/political structure in place to have the power the Jews have in this country. You can find everything on the internet except for Jews defending Nick Cannon, Macklemore, or Farrakhan :wow:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J prince, donnell Rawlings, willie D, David goggins, like I said earlier the only black people giving him a pass are people he had on his podcast. All he had to do was let them on his platform and nikkas will take a bullet for him. No integrity whatsoever.
Mr pro black Willie D himself? I'm shocked!!!!

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

The people pushing this. They're mad at him about the vaccine stuff. And to dig further they're just adding this race stuff as well. How do I know this?

Joe Rogan WAS on EVERY podcast platform and his YouTube views WERE insane. It's a fact he gets less views/listens now on Spotify than before. My point being, he had way more eyes watching his content before Spotify and yet nobody cared about any of his comments on this level.

Now that his vaccine stance is an issue, the ppl getting at him about that are throwing this out there too.

They don't care about black ppl, they're just using the racist thing to further try to get at him over the vaccine stuff.

They could've played this race play a long time ago if they REALLY cared