David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
That is exactly his point. Nobody cared when he said it, nobody cared the entire time after he said it, nobody gave two fukks about us.

Soon as he started talking vaccine, they tried to get him out of there. White people didn't give a fukk. So now the other white people drug up this old shyt, trying to get us on their side. Always trying to get us to win some shyt for them. Where the fukk were they when he said it? Cause we damn sure been talking about that shyt for years. There's threads here on the coli calling it out and nobody had shyt to say as he got contract after contract.....

Until covid... fukk being their pawns..

People on here cared and guess what the sames saying it's a conspiracy because of the vaccine were also defending him back then before Covid was even thought of. Most black people don't listen to Joe Rogan so I only know of him from all the racist shyt he has said in the past.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with Goggins but fukk Rogan let him fight his own battles. He may not be racist but he’s racist adjacent and that’s just as bad. He gave his platform to some VILE CACs and that wannabe CAC Andy NGO. For that alone he’s getting what he had coming.

His schtick was to fly under the radar and slowly, subtly push certain points of view. Anyone with half a brain sees certain people and already know what they represent. The majority of people don't though. That's the treacherous part.

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikkas don’t realized they been trying to take him out before the vax comments lol

that guy

Superstar
Daps
bytch shyt, J a hoe for that. They keep mentioning the N word like he didn't say Planet Of The Apes and white brain plus black body is the ultimate perfection:snoop:
J prince, donnell Rawlings, willie D, David goggins, like I said earlier the only black people giving him a pass are people he had on his podcast. All he had to do was let them on his platform and nikkas will take a bullet for him. No integrity whatsoever.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe Budden didn't get enough pushback from that

he’s basically an independent podcaster now. I think he got a lot of pushback.

Half these dudes didnt even follow dude like that but the powers that be..

Aka his friends aka people that actually know him opposed to the thousands of people that don't but are quick to judgement as if they do

:mindblown:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think some of you are pressing too much.

Rogan has a lot of black friends and associates. You can tell if someone is racist if you’re around them long enough, and it doesn’t require racial slurs. When I was in the military I was around a lot of cac. I knew some that never met a black person until they joined the military. I can tell if someone was racist, and who was just socially ignorant.

is their a grey area, yeah it is. Some of you just don’t want to admit it. For people to come out in support of Rogan, he must have showed mutual respect. It is what it is. The slurs was just an excuse.

They tried to cancel Dave Chappelle. Im indifferent at this point.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Off code"? What the fukk does that mean and who gets to decides what black folks response to anything should be?

It means to push back and disarm any white supremacist like CAC Rogan. :aicmon:

In Black History Month, at least have some type of fight in ya, to take down someone that called a group of black people "Planet of the Apes". :hhh:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It means to push back and disarm any white supremacist like CAC Rogan. :aicmon:

In Black History Month, at least have some type of fight in ya, to take down someone that called a group of black people "Planet of the Apes". :hhh:
They know the man personally or professionally. If they feel he's getting railroaded should they just shut the fukk up and go along with the mob just because they're black?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I think some of you are pressing too much.

Rogan has a lot of black friends and associates. You can tell if someone is racist if you’re around them long enough, and it doesn’t require racial slurs. When I was in the military I was around a lot of cac. I knew some that never met a black person until they joined the military. I can tell if someone was racist, and who was just socially ignorant.

is their a grey area, yeah it is. Some of you just don’t want to admit it. For people to come out in support of Rogan, he must have showed mutual respect. It is what it is. The slurs was just an excuse.

They tried to cancel Dave Chappelle. Im indifferent at this point.

You use that word in a sentence and I cut you off, full stop.

Using that word in any context is the OPPOSITE of showing respect.

But yes I get it, he is anti-vax therefore people feel like they are using Black folks (again) to attack someone folks don't like.

Agenda or not, why was a 35-40 year old man cosign racist ideologies and using racial slurs? I can't stand next to someone who does that.

Irregardless of the dumb anti-vax crap he was peddling.