David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I fukk with goggins heavy but he understands that the majority of his audience also mess with Rogans show. He simply doing a favor for a return later on. At this stage of the game, I don’t expect anyone in celebrity land to stand tall against the side of right. It’s all a game at the end and black people refuse to accept the terms. :yeshrug:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Yall nikkas funny.

I still fukk with Rogan and Goggins. We can take this to coli Clubhouse and talk about why. Too many brehs get emotionally directed like a chess piece. Anti-establishment voices as loud as Rogans and apparently a long list of now equally offensive "by proxy" successful black men are opps? Interesting. I'll be your c00n for a conversation you reading the script as mughfukkas.

Like somebody supposed to be scared to say it. fukk yall think this is. They gonna go for Dave too. Prediction. Play ball or get the "treatment." They don't like free voices. You nikkas realize that they practice run this strategy, so they can shut "us" up too right?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas funny.

I still fukk with Rogan and Goggins. We can take this to coli Clubhouse and talk about why. Too many brehs get emotionally directed like a chess piece. Anti-establishment voices as loud as Rogans and apparently a long list of now equally offensive "by proxy" successful black men are opps? Interesting. I'll be your c00n for a conversation you reading the script as mughfukkas.

Like somebody supposed to be scared to say it. fukk yall think this is. They gonna go for Dave too. Prediction. Play ball or get the "treatment." They don't like free voices. You nikkas realize that they practice run this strategy, so they can shut "us" up too right?
Getting $300 million from Spotify is the exact opposite of anti-establishment :mjlol: he’s a part of the machine

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall nikkas funny.

A practice run for what? There has never been a need for an excuse to silence Black voices. Oftentimes we don't even get the opportunity to rise to such a level. I'm sick of you fake radical dudes always using that stupid excuse to defend people like Rogan or other rich people.

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
A practice run for what? There has never been a need for an excuse to silence Black voices. Oftentimes we don't even get the opportunity to rise to such a level. I'm sick of you fake radical dudes always using that stupid excuse to defend people like Rogan or other rich people.

I'm gonna be real witchu fammo. You can be sick and stay sick. I'm not a new nikka, my views are old and concrete than a mf. I'm not defending the cac, I'm telling you I'm still gonna listen to the content and I have an opinion of Joe and his remarks that don't result in me stopping that. Its that fukking simple. It ain't a defense, its a "who the fukk you think you talking to thinking you can tell me what I can do." I will defend Goggins tho, he catchin strays just for being a real one. Nikkas trying to do contact tracing for fukkery and its nauseating. Its black history month, you asking about when has the establishment tried to silence powerful anti-establishment black voices? Good timing, you'll hear about it from other "fake radicals" online that got the time to remind you. I don't.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It’s all a racket. Friendly competition over the same market of young to middle aged white men who buy books, provide views/clicks, and stream content. An army of consumers, and Rogan is the ringleader. They all go on his show to pay tribute and then suddenly launch their own podcast or release a book or whatever else. Buy. Buy. Buy.

Rogan could be on tape laughing about raping a chick and these people would say “but what about Bill Clinton.” They will never abandon the gravy train.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm gonna be real witchu fammo. You can be sick and stay sick. I'm not a new nikka, my views are old and concrete than a mf. I'm not defending the cac, I'm telling you I'm still gonna listen to the content and I have an opinion of Joe and his remarks that don't result in me stopping that. Its that fukking simple. It ain't a defense, its a "who the fukk you think you talking to thinking you can tell me what I can do." I will defend Goggins tho, he catchin strays just for being a real one. Nikkas trying to do contact tracing for fukkery and its nauseating. Its black history month, you asking about when has the establishment tried to silence powerful anti-establishment black voices? Good timing, you'll hear about it from other "fake radicals" online that got the time to remind you. I don't.
Oh, you're just a contrarian.

I asked you when has the "establishment" ever needed an excuse to silence Black voices, because you had the nerve to pull out the "first they came for..." rhetoric in DEFENSE of Joe Rogan.

Keep listening to the dude who believes we're mentally inferior, though. You're really raging against the machine there.

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Oh, you're just a contrarian.

I asked you when has the "establishment" ever needed an excuse to silence Black voices, because you had the nerve to pull out the "first they came for..." rhetoric in DEFENSE of Joe Rogan.

Keep listening to the dude who believes we're mentally inferior, though. You're really raging against the machine there.
Your assumption speaks to your overconfidence in the illusion of the modern collectice psychology. Contrarian implies your view is the definitive, and I'm the fringe. When its not that simple. The loudest and whiniest doesn't make you the absolute authority on correctness. Yall forget that... you letting the poison of the present quo kill the rational parts of yourself. Not specifically you... but maybe you too...so fukk it.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your assumption speaks to your overconfidence in the illusion of the modern collectice psychology. Contrarian implies your view is the definitive, and I'm the fringe. When its not that simple. The loudest and whiniest doesn't make you the absolute authority on correctness. Yall forget that... you letting the poison of the present quo kill the rational parts of yourself. Not specifically you... but maybe you too...so fukk it.
:mjlol: