David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The people pushing this. They're mad at him about the vaccine stuff. And to dig further they're just adding this race stuff as well. How do I know this?

Joe Rogan WAS on EVERY podcast platform and his YouTube views WERE insane. It's a fact he gets less views/listens now on Spotify than before. My point being, he had way more eyes watching his content before Spotify and yet nobody cared about any of his comments on this level.

Now that his vaccine stance is an issue, the ppl getting at him about that are throwing this out there too.

They don't care about black ppl, they're just using the racist thing to further try to get at him over the vaccine stuff.

They could've played this race play a long time ago if they REALLY cared
Who is pushing this?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When Michael Jackson used the word “kike” in his song… not one Jew came out to defend him. They even censored the word on his album. The biggest pop star in history has to bow to the pressure.

Steven Spielberg, arguably the most powerful director in Hollywood, who worked with Michael said: nope, I can’t get down with that. Because he knew despite his power, he would’ve been crucified for defending Michael even in the slightest.

The problem is, there are zero consequences for c00ning because we don’t have the economic power to enforce such things. These sellouts worship the dollar and don’t have any principles.

Yep. Thats why we need to start physically and financially and even socially punish the c00ns when we grab power.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Any time another group attacks one another, they try to pull black people into the mix.

When they released those clips of Rogan, they were literally expecting this the next day

monophy.gif

but instead they got

so-okay.gif

As they should. I think folks are waking up and being tired of being used as attack dogs and proxies. If our 'allies' put Rogan under immense pressure the instant he had these guests on or made these comments, then people would take them more seriously... but Rogan has been making these kind of comments and having questionable guests on for a long time with nary a peep except from black folks despite being the most popular podcast out there.

The minute he says something our 'allies' don't like is the minute they start dragging black folks into the fight. It's like that dude that can't fight that tries to drag you into it. "Hey man, did you know such and such said this about you?" The same strategy that was used by the US to fight proxy battles overseas is being used here. Arm us, make us fight the war for them and then come in and take over all the spoils of war. No thanks.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm talking about this.

When this came out everyone spoke about it, even though it was at least a decade or longer old. Then it went away like everything else.

I kno

we tend to do this as a culture

shyt rile us up then boom Rhianna is having twins .. and that’s news for the week

then its super bowl

Adhd militants

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Simple minded, ignorant ass folk don't see the bigger picture. I couldn't have explained it any better. A lack of self respect and not enough of an economic/political structure in place to have the power the Jews have in this country. You can find everything on the internet except for Jews defending Nick Cannon, Macklemore, or Farrakhan :wow:

Nick Cannon, Whoopi Goldberg, etc. were made to apologize within the week. Rogan has been able to fly for years. This 'battle' isn't about racism. It's about black folks being used as a proxy to fight the battles for others. We take all the heat and get to hear about 'woke culture' and how we 'complain too much' while our 'allies' get to sit in the background unscathed. They don't care about racism. They care about Rogan's antivax views. If they really care about racism, let the narrative shift to Rogan donating a few millions to black causes.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If they want black folks to join in this battle, come with the bag. Come with some donations to legit black causes. Force Rogan to hire on some black folks. Enough of this getting dragged into fights for free.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s right about our people being used once again to push an agenda. I just wish these famous people would highlight actual black issues that deserve media attention ASAP

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they want black folks to join in this battle, come with the bag. Come with some donations to legit black causes. Force Rogan to hire on some black folks. Enough of this getting dragged into fights for free.
Every single time

When we call it out we are “defending white people”.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
SEALs or really any Special Operations guys are a bit rahh rahh about the flag and patriotism. My personal opinion is that they have to be or their brains wouldnt be able to cope with the life of it all.

Also, going by his book and his IG post about George Floyd; Goggins doesnt seem like the type to deny racism or blame it on respectability politics. In fact in the IG post he says racism wont stop until white people decide to stop it. But understand as a individual Goggins is pragmatic to a fault. His individual thought is "Racism exists and white people perpetuate it, ok then what? :yeshrug:Your choice is to either wait for white people to stop or be good enough that you can overcome whatever barrier they throw at you."

Its not the most ideal take or speaks to the volume at which White Supremacy holds back Black folks. BUt that his thoughts.

The Fox News clip though shows me that hes not below whoring himself for conservatives, a common theme with Navy SEALs.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nick Cannon, Whoopi Goldberg, etc. were made to apologize within the week. Rogan has been able to fly for years. This 'battle' isn't about racism. It's about black folks being used as a proxy to fight the battles for others. We take all the heat and get to hear about 'woke culture' and how we 'complain too much' while our 'allies' get to sit in the background unscathed. They don't care about racism. They care about Rogan's antivax views. If they really care about racism, let the narrative shift to Rogan donating a few millions to black causes.

Dude shut up. Stop trying to distract people from the point at hand which is Rogan's racists commentary

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dude shut up. Stop trying to distract people from the point at hand which is Rogan's racists commentary

Here comes a liberal tap dancer. Keep on fighting liberal battles while conveniently ignoring the other Joe who is President that that actually created laws to get blacks locked up, supported segregation and palled around with Strom Thurmond and Robert Byrd. I'd actually respect these cries over Joe Rogan if you were actually equally as discriminating about the racists in the party you stump for. You down to get Biden out of office too? Since we're going for racists, let's get both Joes, or are you going to come with some excuses on how 'dat doesn't even matttaaa. dat was the past'

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Here comes a liberal tap dancer. Keep on fighting liberal battles while conveniently ignoring the other Joe who is President that that actually created laws to get blacks locked up, supported segregation and palled around with Strom Thurmond and Robert Byrd. I'd actually respect these cries over Joe Rogan if you were actually equally as discriminating about the racists in the party you stump for. You down to get Biden out of office too? Since we're going for racists, let's get both Joes, or are you going to come with some excuses on how 'dat doesn't even matttaaa. dat was the past'

Shut the fukk up

Jesus, always some stupid fukking c00n like you when you get called out for being a sychophant for white supremacy. Jesus fukking goddamn christ suck a white dikk for godsakes