David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up

Jesus, always some stupid fukking c00n like you when you get called out for being a sychophant for white supremacy. Jesus fukking goddamn christ suck a white dikk for godsakes

I see you have no real retort. Liberal tapdancers love screaming c00n this and that all the while ignoring and defending a man in their party who him and his vp got a tone of black men locked up, literally was friends with a KKK member (Robert Byrd) and a segregationist (Strom Thurmond) and was a segregationist himself.

Sad thing is, you don't even know that Joe Rogan was one of those 'cool liberal white boys' that smoked weed until he got tired of blacks complaining and shifted over just like Bill Maher.

If you're actually down to get racists out the paint, you'd be screaming on Joe Biden just like you're screaming on Joe Rogan, but you won't say anything about the former because liberals couldn't care less about racism, but only want to use blacks as tools when convenient and after the objective is accomplished, blacks get the blowback and none of the rewards. Come with the bag if you want us to join in white folks battle.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I see you have no real retort. Liberal tapdancers love screaming c00n this and that all the while ignoring and defending a man in their party who him and his vp got a tone of black men locked up, literally was friends with a KKK member (Robert Byrd) and a segregationist (Strom Thurmond) and was a segregationist himself.

Sad thing is, you don't even know that Joe Rogan was one of those 'cool liberal white boys' that smoked weed until he got tired of blacks complaining and shifted over just like Bill Maher.

If you're actually down to get racists out the paint, you'd be screaming on Joe Biden just like you're screaming on Joe Rogan, but you won't say anything about the former because liberals couldn't care less about racism, but only want to use blacks as tools when convenient and after the objective is accomplished, blacks get the blowback and none of the rewards. Come with the bag if you want us to join in white folks battle.

:mjlol: This clown expects me to even waste two seconds in a retort over his fakkitry defending white supremacists.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: This clown expects me to even waste two seconds in a retort over his fakkitry defending white supremacists.

Apparently your girl India Arie doesn't think Rogan is a racist anymore LOL

Time to call the boycott off ya'll

Keep getting played by these liberals. They use blacks as attack dogs, they get their objective accomplished, get all the rewards and black folks get all the blowback. Now we get all these 'down for the culture' folks backtracking, Joe Rogan still gets to make a ton of moeny, while blacks get to hear guys like Eli the Computer Guy and Tim Poole crying about cancel culture and how blacks can't stop complaining for the next 5 months.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Apparently your girl India Arie doesn't think Rogan is a racist anymore LOL

Time to call the boycott off ya'll

Keep getting played by these liberals. They use blacks as attack dogs, they get their objective accomplished, get all the rewards and black folks get all the blowback. Now we get all these 'down for the culture' folks backtracking, Joe Rogan still gets to make a ton of moeny, while blacks get to hear guys like Eli the Computer Guy and Tim Poole crying about cancel culture and how blacks can't stop complaining for the next 5 months.

:wow:

Yep, and all the rogan fans gonna be complaining about how blacks are always complaining about racism.

Meanwhile this was never about us or anything we brought up

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stop being dense.

They can't fight their own battle against him regarding the vacc, so they're basically like, "oh, but look he said something about black ppl too....y'all jump in and help us gang up on him"

They didn't care about what he said regarding black ppl previously.
Who in the hell is “they”

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Stop being dense.

They can't fight their own battle against him regarding the vacc, so they're basically like, "oh, but look he said something about black ppl too....y'all jump in and help us gang up on him"

They didn't care about what he said regarding black ppl previously.
You see it. :ufdup:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
If they want black folks to join in this battle, come with the bag. Come with some donations to legit black causes. Force Rogan to hire on some black folks. Enough of this getting dragged into fights for free.
Bro wtf are you talking about? They don’t care about joe rogans racism just like we don’t care about his vaccine misinformation. Most black people weren’t aware of his racism because were not his audience, but now we know. I don’t give a fukk who’s agenda is behind him getting canceled i know that he’s a racist and that’s all that matters.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Bro wtf are you talking about? They don’t care about joe rogans racism just like we don’t care about his vaccine misinformation. Most black people weren’t aware of his racism because were not his audience, but now we know. I don’t give a fukk who’s agenda is behind him getting canceled i know that he’s a racist and that’s all that matters.

Thats why I stopped responding to that clown, if they cant understand that basic principle, they arent even worth arguing with