Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

lib123

All Star
Daps
Experience is the best teacher. The internet will just have you jaded and reading too much into things. Allow yourself to make mistakes. It’s all part of learning and growing.

For every bitter man and woman complaining on the internet about being single, there’s happy couples, happy single men and women, people who are married and happy, married and miserable, and everything in between. You have to jump in those waters too. You never know how you’ll end up, but taking everybody else’s word for it doesn’t and won’t ever compare to your own lived experience.

Trust I get your point. However when I joined this site almost ten years ago when I was really young, I was skeptical of a lot of the things oldheads said on here. However as I got older a lot of the things they said were very accurate pertaining to women and dating and honestly saved me a lot of wasted time, energy and money. That’s why I ask questions. IMO the Coli is more resourceful than the Internet at large because there are some wise and experienced dudes on here who share good game and aren’t seeking clout or followers.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Trust I get your point. However when I joined this site almost ten years ago when I was really young, I was skeptical of a lot of the things oldheads said on here. However as I got older a lot of the things they said were very accurate pertaining to women and dating and honestly saved me a lot of wasted time, energy and money. That’s why I ask questions. IMO the Coli is more resourceful than the Internet at large because there are some wise and experienced dudes on here who share good game and aren’t seeking clout or followers.
Fair enough. So I'll answer the question you asked and stay on topic. If a woman is asking you a lot of questions where it seems like a job interview, you can also ask your own questions if you're curious about when is the last time she had sex and in what type of relationship, situationship or whatever. You can also ask what you want no matter what she asks or doesn't ask. As long as you're being respectful, do what makes sense for you. But understand that no one is obligated to fukk you who you aren't in a relationship with. And you're not obligated to do anything for anything else whether its sex, time, or money.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Fair enough. So I'll answer the question you asked and stay on topic. If a woman is asking you a lot of questions where it seems like a job interview, you can also ask your own questions if you're curious about when is the last time she had sex and in what type of relationship, situationship or whatever. You can also ask what you want no matter what she asks or doesn't ask. As long as you're being respectful, do what makes sense for you. But understand that no one is obligated to fukk you who you aren't in a relationship with. And you're not obligated to do anything for anything else whether its sex, time, or money.

most nikkas check the fukk out and say to themselves "this bytch is a weirdo". lol interrogations / Q&A is not a fukking convo or vibing with someone. We gotta stop rewarding this shyt.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Got it but that wasn’t my original question. You said earlier “A woman who says she’s dating intentionally and treating a date like a job interview is not a woman looking for casual sex.” And I asked so does that mean the women asking these questions aren’t having casual sex with other dudes?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Got it but that wasn’t my original question. You said earlier “A woman who says she’s dating intentionally and treating a date like a job interview is not a woman looking for casual sex.” And I asked so does that mean the women asking these questions aren’t having casual sex with other dudes?
Breh this thread is months old. But going back through it refresh my memory….The premise of the thread is women over 30 treating dates like a job interview. That implies a woman is seeking a serious partner and not a fling. There’s no need for her to treat a date like a job interview if she’s only looking to have sex.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They often are already having sex with someone

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

breh when a bytch comes to someone she doesn't know talking requirements toss that hoe in the trash with Brendas baby lmfao she is a weirdo.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Breh this thread is months old. But going back through it refresh my memory….The premise of the thread is women over 30 treating dates like a job interview. That implies a woman is seeking a serious partner and not a fling. There’s no need for her to treat a date like a job interview if she’s only looking to have sex.
Understood but who wants to be the dude that has to go thru “interview” dates meanwhile she’s still hooking up with casual partners who don’t have to lol?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Understood but who wants to be the dude that has to go thru “interview” dates meanwhile she’s still hooking up with casual partners who don’t have to lol?
If you feel like it’s a chore to have to get to know someone before having sex than maybe you should pay for a professional. No one is obligated to have sex with another person, including you.

Dating is not a zero sum game with winners and losers. People act like it is which is why they’re angry and miserable. Enjoy the experience for what it is. If it’s not enjoyable move on. That’s all dating is. Nothing more. Nothing less. If you’re looking at dating strictly from the standpoint of what you give and what you receive in return it will not be enjoyable. And it will be hard to have a relationship because you’ll never stop keeping score.

Just make sure to only give what you’re able to and comfortable with in terms of time and money. That way you enjoy the experience for what it is without feeling like you’ve been shorted if it doesn’t meet your expectations.

lib123

All Star
Daps
If you feel like it’s a chore to have to get to know someone before having sex than maybe you should pay for a professional. No one is obligated to have sex with another person, including you.

Dating is not a zero sum game with winners and losers. People act like it is which is why they’re angry and miserable. Enjoy the experience for what it is. If it’s not enjoyable move on. That’s all dating is. Nothing more. Nothing less. If you’re looking at dating strictly from the standpoint of what you give and what you receive in return it will not be enjoyable. And it will be hard to have a relationship because you’ll never stop keeping score.

Just make sure to only give what you’re able to and comfortable with in terms of time and money. That way you enjoy the experience for what it is without feeling like you’ve been shorted if it doesn’t meet your expectations.

I don’t think the guys in this thread are complaining about the women wanting to get to know them. It’s the way they go about it. Lol no need to go to the extreme of paying a professional.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don’t think the guys in this thread are complaining about the women wanting to get to know them. It’s the way they go about it. Lol no need to go to the extreme of paying a professional.

Both of you are right. It’s about sex being the end game for men, so when they see a guy getting it but they have to put in an application and do 3 interviews they go “wtf is this bullshyt?”

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Both of you are right. It’s about sex being the end game for men, so when they see a guy getting it but they have to put in an application and do 3 interviews they go “wtf is this bullshyt?”

The thing is nikkas are groomed to “play boyfriend” when all they want is sex vs being the nikka a bytch wants sex with lol.